LO is moving down but I still can't breathe

Haha, my mom told me she barely slept the first few weeks I was home because she was chronically checking on me. It's kind of funny, DH thinks I'm silly for wanting one of those monitors but I think he's going to be a bigger worrying than me once our LO is here:winkwink:

I keep feeling breathless but I think it is more because I'm a bit anemic that my body is struggling to tget the oxygen around.

with DS1, when he noticeably dropped, I did get the relief though I had to deal with hb. He was 21 1/2 in long.

with DS2, I'm sure he dropped about 34 weeks, though I still had horrible hb, and had loss of appetite because it seemed he was sitting right on my stomach or something. I also still had trouble with breathing. He must have been laying alot different than his brother was. He was 18 in long.

I've noticed this past week a lot of my breathing problems are stemming from my super stuffed nose that's developed. My heart burn is doing much better lately, I went 3 whole days without needing tums! But I still can't eat very much.

Pregnancy does tend to flair up sinus issues, allergies and asthma. I have asthma and it does get a bit worse during pregnancy.

Thankfully so far my asthma has stayed at bay, but definitely the allergies! I had the worst time this allergy season than I've had since I was a child. My poor husband was surprised and confused because he's never seen me have allergies the way I did this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->