LO, must you do this?

prettybirdy27

Reaction score
In the last few days, baby has started kicking really hard any time I slightly lean forward. I've had to start sitting straight up or start slightly leaning back all the time. At home I just recline on the reclining couch, but at work it's becoming a problem!

I had to adjust my whole desk so that I can lean back far enough, but because of my vision issues I had to get much closer to the screens. The result is I had to raise the desk so that I can lean back and scoot my belly under the desk, then scoot the monitors forward so they're basically in my face.

And the absolute worst part is that I have to sit leaning back on the toilet too. It's extremely weird.

Anyone else experiencing anything similar?

Yeah they do that. Although I think we just feel them kicking more when we lean forward because then they don't have as much room, if that makes sense?

Not really but I have an anterior placenta, mine kicks the side of the bed I'm lying on and loves to dance on what feels like my cervix!!! It's extremely uncomfortable and feels like he's going to kick through sometimes, my girls never did this!

Not really but I have an anterior placenta, mine kicks the side of the bed I'm lying on and loves to dance on what feels like my cervix!!! It's extremely uncomfortable and feels like he's going to kick through sometimes, my girls never did this!

I'm with you on the bed kicking lol I love to lye with my hand under my side at night and feel her wee feet and hands poking out 😍😍😍

Mine literally kicked a rib out! So painful. I had to go to the chiropractor to get him to set my rib again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->