LO shows no reactions to food

erikab922

Reaction score
When my friends' LO's eat food, they have definite reactions to it - like 'ewww this is gross' or 'mmm, more of that please!'. My LO has never shown any reaction to any food, she just opens her mouth and eats it. I've given her sweet, spicy (well, spicy for a baby, like a mild curry), lots of herbs, all sorts, and she never even changes her facial expression. Does anyone else's LO do this? I don't know if there's anything she particularly likes or loathes!

Hmm that's interesting!

Maybe she's just not fussy at all. My LO gives definite ''wtf mum?!'' faces to most of the food I give her. The things she really eats a lot of, I just assume she enjoys and she doesn't react to them apart from to scoff it down and look for more.

I'd guess your LO is just a keen eater :shrug:

Maybe she's just enjoying everything you give her. I'd try giving her a lemon or something really sour and see if her face changes.... But I'm scientist-like and don't mind performing harmless experiments on my kids. lol

i just started solids and my LO is the same, no real reaction. she'll grab the spoon to play with it tho :) i guess its great if baby will eat anything! makes like easier for us!

Maybe she's just enjoying everything you give her. I'd try giving her a lemon or something really sour and see if her face changes.... But I'm scientist-like and don't mind performing harmless experiments on my kids. lol

lol! I'd actually be tempted to give that a go as well..

Yeah, get your baby to suck on a lime, if their face scrunches I'm sure they're fine :lol:

My LO doesnt react much either, hasnt refused anything yet, shes a great eater!

OK I'll give her a little lick of lemon and if she kicks off can I please have all of your addresses for you to babysit for the weekend ;)

My son wanted my lime the other day so I gave it to him... Now he gets why Mama said no..... LOL He was very un-impressed x

Holly wanted some of my lemon about a month back so I let her try some and her face was totally blank and she enjoyed eating it. I was cringing! Yet with something with a mild taste like chicken we have this sort of reaction

https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/bevi86/E05ECB5B-4B24-499E-99E6-896774664E1E-960-000001308790A1CF.jpg

Babies do not make sense!

Now I'm wondering what all of you are doing eating lemons and limes...? I have never had the urge to do that :wacko:

Now I'm wondering what all of you are doing eating lemons and limes...? I have never had the urge to do that :wacko:

:haha: I'd had mine in some water to flavour it, and Holly saw it in the empty cup and wanted it :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->