LO told me what OH has bought me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelofTroy

Reaction score
I'm gutted! I love a surprise and OH knows that, and it's a lovely, thoughtful and expensive gift! But I'm gutted that I know!

Also, I have no money left and now know that OH has got me lots more than I've got him, as I know of two other things he's got me as I had to advise.

Argh! Stressed now trying to find something equally awesome for OH!

Aww no way I'd be gutted too. I have a feeling Lucas has told his Nan what I've got her as he can't keep a secret for toffee!

Boudoir pics is always a last minute winner ;) if you have a camera stand and spare hour.

It isn't all about cost or quantity :) quality matches and most definitely tops those.

I'm with BabyHill, put together a cheeky album but also depends on the boundaries your relationship has. Or, an IOU for a special night away with him?

Oh dear! I'm intrigued as to what he's got you?!

This is why I do not tell Colin what I've got anyone as I know he'd tell everyone :haha:

I'd be gutted too as I love a surprise. I hate even giving a list but if I don't give a list I'll end up with a bunch of random stuff :haha:

Your OH won't mind that he got you more. I was buy my OH more than he buys me simply because I plan it earlier and am a bit better at budgeting, but I adore watching him open his gifts and never feel disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"