LO wont eat breakfast type foods :S

bethx

Carla bear :)
Reaction score
my LO refuses to eat breakfast type foods like cereal and baby rice ive tried loads of different cereal but she spits it out she will only take a tiny tiny bit but with her veg and fruit and eats loads no problem as well as other food in the jars. do some babys just not like baby rice or cereal. x

My LO hated baby rice and I don't think that's unusual... Have you tried plain porridge oats made with formula? Once LO is 6 months maybe you could try weetabix? My LO loves it.

Omar didnt like baby cereals, & now he also hates adults ones. He doesnt like any types of cereals. xx

ETA: you try mixing her cereals with some fruit puree xx

Omar didnt like baby cereals, & now he also hates adults ones. He doesnt like any types of cereals. xx

What does Omar like for breakfast? My lo will sometimes eat cereals, it just depends on her mood! Other than that I also offer fruit and yogurt most days, just wondered if you have any new ideas for me!

What does Omar like for breakfast? My lo will sometimes eat cereals, it just depends on her mood! Other than that I also offer fruit and yogurt most days, just wondered if you have any new ideas for me!

Omar hates eating :( He will eat cheese sticks & a small piece of bread for breakfast, or plain yoghurt. He doesnt eat fruits most of the time. He doesnt fuss alot with scrambled eggs with cheese but it also depends on his mood. He also likes cucumber & tomato cubes with his cheese sticks. I tried homous sandwich using pita bread, sometimes he eats it but other times he just refuses it.

He will eat plain yoghurt & cheese sticks all day if I let him.

Omar hates eating :( He will eat cheese sticks & a small piece of bread for breakfast, or plain yoghurt. He doesnt eat fruits most of the time. He doesnt fuss alot with scrambled eggs with cheese but it also depends on his mood. He also likes cucumber & tomato cubes with his cheese sticks. I tried homous sandwich using pita bread, sometimes he eats it but other times he just refuses it.

Its so disappointing when they don't seem to like food isn't it? I know I find it extremely frustrating sometimes when I prepare a lovely selection of food for my lo and she's not bothered. My lo wasn't one bit interested in purees when I offered them in the very beginning of weaning. We do blw now but sometimes it feels as though i'm fighting a losing battle!

I know what you mean about the yogurt, my lo would look like a yogurt if I let her eat it as much as she would like! :flower:

Its so disappointing when they don't seem to like food isn't it? I know I find it extremely frustrating sometimes when I prepare a lovely selection of food for my lo and she's not bothered. My lo wasn't one bit interested in purees when I offered them in the very beginning of weaning. We do blw now but sometimes it feels as though i'm fighting a losing battle!

I know what you mean about the yogurt, my lo would look like a yogurt if I let her eat it as much as she would like! :flower:

Omar also hated all puree, but he also doesnt pick up food to feed himself :dohh: I hold his food to feed him, lazy!

Ella hasn't really liked cereals ever. She'll have toast or yoghurt for breakfast these days.

Have you ever tasted baby rice? It's like wallpaper paste :haha: Horrid texture and no flavour whatsoever Bleughhh.

Kaylum is BLW but my own were TW and none of them would eat baby rice or cereals - I just gave them pureed fruit for breakfast .... it's got more vitamins than baby rice anyway :thumbup: :hugs:

yep i'd offer fruit purée. maddi actually loved baby rice, but i always gave it with puréed down fruit, and then as she got bigger, pieces of fruit, then toast or yoghurt. now she normally starts the day with a banana then chooses what else she wants :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->