LOADS of CM! Anyone else getting this?

MumaLove

Mummy to 1 & pregnant :)
Reaction score
Well i will be 6 weeks pregnant on Sunday and ever since i found out i have been getting loads and i mean loads of CM! It is very stretchy and a creamy yellow colour. It seems to be totally odorless so im not concerned about an infection but im just confused as to what could be causing it! I seem to get loads if ive been very active during the day, sometimes it fills the whole tissue when i wipe! I had no CM what so ever with my 1st pregnancy.. is this normal?

thats funny i just posted here from ttc, i just wiped and had a glob of stretchy yellow cm, but i have gotten bfn, of course i know ur preggo, and i have read it is normal to have this in pregnancy due to hormones!! im hoping mine is a good sign

Well it has definitely been a pregnancy symptom for me! I hope it is a normal pregnancy thing! I have a few pregnant friends and none of them have experienced this so im a bit confused really, it seems to be quite a lot! + i didn't experience it with my 1st but then i suppose all pregnancy's are different! Good luck! Sending you lots of baby dust :) x

It seems to be normal! I had it with my son and now I'm having it with this pregnancy as well. Lots of CM that's yellow and stretchy but no odor, I've always thought it was kind of strange too.

I'm glad im not the only 1 Leids! It is very weird isnt it! I keep worrying im losing my plug or something which i know is probably stupid of me lol! x

Had it with my son and now im having it. I was walking through the grocery store and all the sudden felt like I peed myself!

Me too.. and its so bad maybe TMI but I even had to change my underwear, when I come home.. yikes.

I'm 7+4 and having it too! Sometimes I rush to the toilet because I worry its a gush of blood!! Oh the joys!! x

Yep, me too! Like farmerswife, I sometimes have to change my underwear in the middle of the day!

i guess its just 1 of the joys of pregnancy then lol glad its normal as i was starting to worry lol! x

Ditto! Had it with my first son, too. Every time, I feel like I just started bleeding. You'd think I'd stop freaking out after 800 times!

The TP companies are in love with me-- using about 3x as much toilet paper these days!!! :blush:

Should I be worried that I don't have this issue? I mean, sometimes I feel a little rush and go to the toilet and am relieved that it's only watery CM, but other than that, I seem pretty okay. I've never had a tremendous amount of CM externally (plenty when I check internally) so maybe it's just not something that happens with me?

Skywalker, I never get loads of cm. Didn't with my son either. After I go pee I do feel extra "wet" down there even after wiping and SOMETIMES I have more cm, but it's one of those things that varies depending on the woman.

Yes! I've had this! And it's definitely "yellowy" in color! I too am one to not have a lot of CM during a normal cycle so this was a shock!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->