• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Loads of discharge!??!

Candykitten

Just miscarried :(
Reaction score
I just happened to notice that after I'd been to the toilet there was a lot of discharge. It was like thick-ish and white (sorry tmi) and there was a lot which I already mentioned. I'm 9 weeks pregnant btw.

You will get lots of discharge, wetness and all sorts of yummy things through pregnancy, don't worry. As long as its white/clear and not green and doesnt smell its perfectly healthy. Keep an eye out for any spotting, bleeding or cramping, but discharge is normal and a good sign :)

Very normal to have through out your pregnancy :) Like Jessica said, white and clear is fine, as long as it doesn't smell bad etc :)

I know how you feel I've been getting a lot too, being pregnant tends to do that xD IT scares me sometime haha

In the first trimester and last trimester that's when it happen the most :) it's totally normal as long as it's not yellow and chunky or green or any spotting of bleeding! Just put a panty liner :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->