Loads Of Items - Buy One, Get One 1/2 Price (Cheapest Item Half Price)

45. Digital Step Pedometer - £1.00

does this have a calorie counter or any
other functions etc?

:flower:

There's a mode button which you can change to show calories, countdown from 10000 steps or ascending number of steps, distance, clock and stopwatch hun xx

brilliant, could you pm me and let me know how
much it is with postage pretty please

thankyou :kiss:

I'm off to bed now and working all day tomorrow so if anyone is interested in anything, send me a message or respond to this thread and I will deal with all questions tomorrow evening :flower: x

Hey Hun how much for king kong play set,king kong and pirates of carribean toy x

Hi again hun - okay so I've tried to weigh the box and my scales gave up at 3.5kg :lol: so I'm guessing it's gonna weigh between 6-8 kgs. Royal Mail Standard Parcels would cost just over £10 for postage which with the toys combined you'd be looking at nearly £20 posted. However, I have looked at the Parcel2Go website and their 3-5 day courier service quote £5.99, in which case it would be £15 posted. I've never used this service before and if anyone has it'd be really helpful if you could share your experiences. Let me know what you would like to do hun :flower: x

Can I just have pirates of carribean toy for now my son decided that's all he wants (he don't wanna have to spend his money lol) x

Can I just have pirates of carribean toy for now my son decided that's all he wants (he don't wanna have to spend his money lol) x

bless him lol - no that's understandable hun - they were so heavy when packaged all together. I'll weigh the pirates set once I've had my dinner and pm you with the posted price and my paypal details :flower: x

A few more bits that I a adding from another thread, so that I have all my items for sale in one place: -

68. Orange Summer Dress - Has Belt Loops But I Can't Find The Belt Sorry (Age 2-3 - Prima Girls Company) - 50p

69. Navy & White Striped Sleeveless Dress (Age 2-3 - Matalan) - £1.50

70. Pink & White Striped Sleeveless Dress (Age 3-4 - Matalan) - £1.50 - SOLD

71. Grey Pinstripe Coulottes - 18-24 Months - Label Cut Out But Think They're From Mothercare - £1.00

72. Stunning Dress (Age 3-4 - Vintage Angels) - Has a Tiny Shiny Mark Under The Arm From An Ironing Accident But Wouldn't Be Noticed When Worn - £2.00 ONO - SOLD

orange dress.jpg navy & white striped dress.jpg

pink & white striped dress.jpg grey coulottes.jpg

black dress.jpg

offers welcome on everything - really need to get rid of this lot :flower: x

how much will you post the girls turquoise trousers 18months and the orange 2-3 dress for hun xx

how much will you post the girls turquoise trousers 18months and the orange 2-3 dress for hun xx

They would be £3.16 posted if paying as paypal gift hun or £3.48 if paying as goods which incurs a paypal fee :flower: x

bump :flower: - make me an offer ladies - i don't bite :winkwink: x

Grey Pinstripe Coulottes - 18-24 Months - Label Cut Out But Think They're From Mothercare can I have these plz I got the play set the other day thanks so much Hunni xx

Have u also got the spiderman web blaster x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->