Local Clothes Sale - Good Idea?

JuicyLucy

Mummy to Jack and Mia
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Just posting for a bit of advice really..
My OH and I run a ex chainstore clothing business online/ebay and are thinking of doing a local sale like in a community centre, hall or that type of thing.
We have clothes that are from high street brands - all new and unworn in different sizes across each style.
Prices would vary from £5 £10 £15 price ranges.

Is this something that you would think about going to if you saw it advertised in your local paper for example?
I'm just trying to gauge whether this is a good idea and would be worth doing?

yeh dont see why not!

yes definitely. I remember in the Bristol mall they had a stand once with lots of ex-chainstore jewellery for £1. It was very popular.

Yeah i think it will work out great. If it was near me i would go!

yeo i'd def go if there was something like that near me

Where i used to live in a small market town once a month there was a ex-chain store clothing sale it used to be packed. I would go for it just make sure you advertise well.

Thankyou ladies, I think I'll give it a go! :)

Where i used to live in a small market town once a month there was a ex-chain store clothing sale it used to be packed. I would go for it just make sure you advertise well.

Definitely :thumbup:

It's something I would definitely go to if one was in our town as there aren't any clothes shops unless you go a bus/train/car journey away x

There's a amassing shop nr me that sells topshop miss selfridge ect really cheap about 6 pound a dress and it's packed every day the guy jut has it on a empty carpet unit. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->