Logan Finnally arived 30.6.11

MummyinJune

Reaction score
Wow my baby boy finally came! Sorry on late post - have been in hosp until today!

Around 2.45am Wed the 29th i woke up to go to toilet - on my way i leaked a little fluid - i automaticley thought oooh mabie waters, but also wondered it could just be alot of discharge as there wasnt alot(9 days overdue) I went back to bed and could not get comfy so sat back up and realised i needed to go toilet again so i went and leaked this time there was a bit more and it leaked threw my trousers, so i went and put a pad on and went back to bed. Same again i could not get comfy so i got up and went back to toilet - this time i leaked and it soaked my pad so i went and woke my partner (This point i really hoped it was not just discharge!) Then i noticed i was getting frequent back pain about every 10mins so i called the hosp to let them know i thought my waters had broke and told them my pains were every 10-15mins and they told me just to go and have a bath to try and sooth the pain.
When i came off the phone the oains increased automaticly and started coming every 1 min lasting about 45secs at a time - i was too uncomfortable to go in the bath so went to the hosp instead.

When i got to the hosp i got examined and was told i was only 2cm dialated! They put me threw to the delivery ward and i got in the bath there - where my wonderfull oh splased water over my back (All my contractions were in my back) And i sat there 4 3 hours - with gas and air also. 8.pm came and they expected me to be 10cm and ready to push but i stopped progressing and was stuck at 9cm. They had to call for an ambulence to come and i got rushed into a larger hospital where they could perform things like forceps, c-secs etc which they could not do at the hosp i was at. They were shocking in the ambulence as i told them i needed to push and the midwife told me just to do it and ignored the fact i was only 9cm, When i got to the hosp the midwifes there told me to stop pushing and poked and proded me with all sorts of instriments - this didnt hurt as much as u would think as u just want them to take the baby out!!
i was then told a while after they were going to have to do an emergancy c-sec. Well that was the first time in abiut 23 hours i smiled once the needle went in and i was told i was having a contraction!!
At 1.13am Thursday my little man was born - unfortunatly he had started eating his own poo and needed help to breath and i only saw him 4 a short while before they took him off to neo-natal to stay. i got him up on the same ward as me the day after and we had to stay for 4 days until his antibiotics finnished and we could come home :)

Tried to make it quick But was the best thing thats ever happend to me LD

Attachments

• DSCF2221.jpg
    DSCF2221.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 78
Congratulations!! What a cutie, and love the name!! x

Yay! Congratulations! So happy for youuuu! xx

He is soooo gorgeous! lots of lovely hair too:D! I hope you dont mind me asking, but wheres is his cardigan from? its gorgeous!xxx

Congrats, when I first read it i was like no he's still in my tummy lol we've chose Logan too :) good choice. Wish my Logan would come out now

Congrats....Love the name, That is my LOs name also

Congrats, what a little cutie pie!

Congratulations! We've been given that cardigan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->