* Logan's Mums journal- shes bringing sexy back ; ) *

best of luck!
my diet has spec k in it, how i started off, moved bit more on to weight watchers food now, but do try stick to 1 main meal a day and its working :)

best of luck!
my diet has spec k in it, how i started off, moved bit more on to weight watchers food now, but do try stick to 1 main meal a day and its working :)

How long have you been dieting for? Well done on the weightloss so far! :flower:

Day 1:

Breakfast: Special K

Lunch: Special K

Dinner: Mini pizza and leaf salad with balsamic vinegar dressing (small amount). Think pizza had 380 calories.

Snacks: 2 bananas

The List of Shame: 2 Lindt chocolates (think 70 cals each, not a lot!)

Exercise: 100 sit-ups (ouch), walk in the snow (1 and 1/2 miles).

Will get scales tomorrow, sorry for the boring format, will try and liven it up tomorrow :haha:

Day 2:

Breakfast and lunch: Special K

Dinner: Home-made low-fat carbonara made with ricotta and no cream. 2 slices low-fat garlic bread.

Snacks: 2 bananas, 1 cereal bar

The List of Shame: 3 Lindt chocolates... tut tut. Bought a box for OH's birthday, last 3 tomorrow thank goodness, the box was ENORMOUS!!!!! :haha:

Exercise:100 sit-ups (harder than yesterday, no pain no gain eh?), walk 2 and half miles.

Forgot to mention that I am still drinking coffee (slap wrist etc I know but theres some things I will not be giving up just yet :haha:), I have 3 cups a day at most.

I reckon this whole journal thing will become tedious after a while, but it will help me stick to the diet, so bear with me spamming the health section for another 2 months :thumbup:

Just a thought, I would suggest if you were to make carbonara with ricotta perhaps whisking it in with the eggs before you add it to the pasta so it coats the pasta better, I didnt and it ended up as a big gloopy (edible) mess :dohh:

Day 3

Breakfast and lunch: Special K

Dinner: Salad, 400 calories (Marks and Sparks do YUMMY salads, shame they cost an absolute fortune, its my sad little weekly treat :thumbup:)

Snacks: 1 banana, 1 cereal bar

The List of Shame: 3 Lindt chocolates, THE END OF THE BOX!!!!

Exercise: 100 sit-ups, walk 1 and half miles.

Apparently the flat I am moving to next week has some scales, might wait and not buy any in that case, will get a tape-measure and measure my waist etc beforehand possibly. I know its early days but I am really pleased I have stuck to it so far, especially as sit-ups are horrible! :dohh:

OH has just arrived home from work with a MASSIVE portion of fish n chips. soooooooo hard not to run over and grab some batter off him and a load of chips :sad1: COME ON WILLPOWER DONT LET ME DOWN!! :rofl:

best of luck!

How long have you been dieting for? Well done on the weightloss so far! :flower:

Day 1:

Breakfast: Special K

Lunch: Special K

Dinner: Mini pizza and leaf salad with balsamic vinegar dressing (small amount). Think pizza had 380 calories.

Snacks: 2 bananas

The List of Shame: 2 Lindt chocolates (think 70 cals each, not a lot!)

Exercise: 100 sit-ups (ouch), walk in the snow (1 and 1/2 miles).

Will get scales tomorrow, sorry for the boring format, will try and liven it up tomorrow :haha:

Thank you!

I cut down when i had hollie then i had to tried to not eat to much over xmas period, hard! Lol.
I started properly think was 2nd week in jan.

How on earth did you manage 100 sit ups. Think doing about 10 kills me, lol.

Your doing well, keep it up :)

Forgot to update yesterday :dohh:, I still had cereal for 2 meals and had pasta for dinner, and did 100 sit-ups. Today have not been feeling great so havent done the sit-ups, although I did go for a walk to town. Whenever I properly diet I get a bad stomach for a few days, tmi I'm sure... :blush: Ah well, will be back on the right path tomorrow, should be indoor rock-climbing! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->