lokking for a buddy

proud mummy!
Reaction score
i'm cycle day 9 today. usually have 28 day cycles but last cycle was 34 days! :witch: due to show her face sept 8th - sept 14th. i'm using opk's, i'm charting and trying smep this cycle. anyone trying the same and fancy being buddies? thanks in advance.

Hi there hun, I do not use OPKs or BBTs or any other Fertility charts to pin point Ov. I normally have a 28-29 day cycle and currently in my TWW. Would love to be your buddy in the journey. :hugs:

Woo hoo! Hoping you get the result you want. I'm now waiting to Ovulate so will be joining you in the tww very soon. x

Hi ladies, I am in cycle day 2, don't use any ovulation trackers and would love to join you??

What CD are you today?

I'm cd15 today. Got an almost positive opk yesterday but blaring positive today so this is it. I'll be ovulating very very soon. I really hope this is our month. How long until you test? x

Hi ladies, I am in cycle day 2, don't use any ovulation trackers and would love to join you??

Welcome! Feel free to join us. How long have you been ttc? x

We started in May, got a BFP first month then at 7.5 weeks found out it was a blighted ovum and miscarried one week later. I am now on my first AF since then and VERY ready to start trying again! How about you?

I'm so sorry for your loss. Really hope you get the result you want very soon. I came off the pill in june but been activly trying since july so only second cycle trying. Do you have any plan of action to help things along?

I don't other than sex every other day and maybe everyday, depending on how we feel! You?

We're trying the sperm meets egg plan. I'm on cycle day 18 - 2 dpo. Only 10 days until i start testing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->