• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

lol, here I am again -_- got a question for charters

Rei

Reaction score
okay, recently after my last pregnancy scare i started charting to see if i was even ovulating. It appeard that I ovulated on CD12....when i saw that I have ovulated I was relieved and my bf had sex three days after I ovulated.....
HOWEVER, i didn't realize that an hours time could really make THAT much a difference so now I'm questioning whether or not I really ovulated on CD12 I'm wondering if it's possible that I ovualted later. my bf and i used protection for the last half of the deed, but I'm aware that precum can get a girl pregnant.
I had stopped charting when i thought I had ovulated, but took my temperature (unfortuantely I woke up a whole lot later as I've been really tired late) and the temp was at 98.47 when my coverline is at 97.1...or somewhere low around there. grant it this was taken at 8 hour difference from when I normally take it.......i'm a light sleeper, but lately I have been extremely tired lately.
ANYWAY, should I be worried? I'm on CD 22 on a normally 26-28 days cycle.....

I don't understand are you trying to get pregnant or avoid it? If you're trying to avoid it I think you're on the wrong forum..

No one can tell you anything from a single temperature anyway, especially one taken at the wrong time. If you think you're pregnant take a test after your period is late...

at the moment I'm trying to avoid it. we wanted to wait till we're married and financially stable...I'm waiting to ttc ... even though it's looking like i won't be able to till I'm 30 -_- , it's just been very confusing these last couple months as for some reason my cycles decided to go haywire on me.

Hi. I think we would need to see your entire chart. At least your temps after AF to see whether you O'd or not, or even to answer any other questions. One day of temping could have just been a random fluke. Also not taking it at the same time everyday could be why there is a difference as well. Good luck to you!:thumbup:

oh i ovulated, that I did know. I just figured as long as you got the same ammount of sleep it would be all right...but i guess not....oh well, i started cramping today so i'm sure AF is on its way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->