London meeting

daniandbaby

Pregnant-expecting
Reaction score
Hi I live in london and since having kye I dont really have many friends anymore, they are all off partying and what not... So is there any one locall north west london or any other area that would like to meet, do something with the kids and have a coffee or something. ooo and Im 21 if this makes a difffrence!!

Gosh I sound sad lol

Any ways would be nice

Im in north west london. Can't make it to the london zoo meet this time but Cormack and I had a great time last year!

I'm NW London too. No harm in organising another meet I guess for those that cant make London Zoo :shrug: (or even the ones that can make it, but wanna go to another one lol!)

Hi :flower:

I can't make the London Zoo meet as I work on Mondays, but I would love to meet up :) I'm gutted the meet is on a Monday cos I love zoo's!!

I live in Kingsbury/Harrow, near Wembley. So maybe not far from you?

I have Wednesday off work and the weekends, and I also have a week off from Tuesday 6th.

There is a City Farm in Kentish Town, its free to get in and I've been meaning to go there for ages. Or there is a really nice park, Queens Park, there is a paddling pool and sandpit.

Maybe we could arrange something :shrug:

I'm definatly up for a meet. Wherever!!
Kentish town city farm is round the corner from my house and it's good fun!!
But I'm happy to go anywhere!

sounds like fun and if its free to get it makes it easier for me as we are saving money hard but would depend on when and parking avalibility as theres no way im doing the tube with a double buggy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->