Long babies

Emmea12uk

The Folic acid police!
Reaction score
How long was your baby when it was born?

Tom was 63cm... 98th percentile

23 inches, not sure what that is in centimeters? But the nurses thought she was long

Noah was only 14inch's but they said that was a good length for someone with such a low birth weight. He now is 27inch's long which is 75% percentile for his corrected age

Not sure about at birth because they couldn't measure her but tegan was 58cm's at 8 weeks.. (75th percentile)

Jack wasn't measured at birth, & hasn't ever been since :hissy:
We measured him & he is now approx 29"

oooh i can't remember Paige's length but when the HV measured her at 8 month check she said she was off the scale on the chart, she's was above the top line which i think is the 99.6th percentile!! Which is a pain in the butt for sleepsuits! x

Noah was only 14inch's but they said that was a good length for someone with such a low birth weight. He now is 27inch's long which is 75% percentile for his corrected age

Harry was 14 inches too! :cloud9:

i can't remember my first child but the 2nd one was 62cm

She was 21 inches at birth- 25 at 2 month check-up 27.5 at four month check-up and right now she is about 30-31 inches at almost 6 months-won't know for sure until her six month check-up next monday.

Dec was 52cms at birth and I thought he was long !!!! Dan was 55cms (I think)

jack was measured when he was born but he is 61cm nows. tommy must be really long now emma x

My bubs was never measured when he was born :cry: x

Last time sebastian was measured he was also in the 98th percentile at 62cm. Put it this way...he was in 3-6's by 6 weeks and by 11 weeks he was in 6-9 month old. He is now 14 weeks and is starting to outgrow them! :shock:

jack is small then hes still in 3-6 months with room to spare in the legs

Hannah was 54cm at birth and 71cm when measured at weigh in clinic last week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"