LONG CYCLES, TTC#4, looking for buddies :)

Tmb0047

Reaction score
Hello!

I started a forum in the buddy section but there are not many ladies hanging around there. Thought I'd post here and see if I can find a few ladies to buddy up with for this journey.

I am 30 and have PCOS that causes LONG cycles. My last cycle ended up being 91 days long! I am on CD5 right now and started taking vitamin e,d,c,b complex and vitex in hopes of shortening my cycles and helping ovulation, this is officially my first cycle TTC our 4th and final baby!

I'm hoping to find a few ladies to join me on this journey so we can share and vent throughout this crazy process.

Anyone?

:hi:

Didn't want to R&R :flower:

I'm 33 and have just started ttc our second child. I have long-ish cycles...no pcos and not as long as yours, but they've averaged around 35 days so far since I came off bc. I may have ovulated a week earlier this cycle randomly so maybe they're shortening, but probably just a blip :shrug:

I don't have any experience with pcos but just wanted to add that when we were ttc our son my cycles were around 35-40 days with ovulation on day 20-22. I managed to shorten them a bit using soy isoflavones and b vits but this time I'm just seeing how it goes at the moment as I'm trying to be a bit more relaxed about the whole thing :thumbup:

Baby dust to you :dust:

Hey, can I join you?

Not strictly a TTC buddy, but I know what you're going through! We got diagnosed with PCOS in November, cycles range from 28-60 days until this last cycle when I got my BFP on cd72!

Hopefully the vits will help your cycles :flower:

Hey!

I am 30 and was diagnosed with PCOS a couple of years back. I do have longer periods than normal. Mine usually last 38-45 days. Right now I am just trying naturally so haven't used any thing extra except prenatal vitamins.

I'd love to join your group if you'd like for me too! :)

Forgot to say I conceived naturally too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->