long cycles:(

vkj73

Reaction score
anyone else have 35+ cycles? :help:

i'm feeling rather frustrated, especially knowing that i have to wait 3 more weeks before i'll ovulate. and...my testing day is december 1st!!!:cry:

my average cycles are 37 days. the last two have been 39 and 40.

uuugghhh yes I have longish cycles because I usually don't ovulate until cd 17-24 and my lp tends to run 16-18 days. I've ovulated early this cycle which seems really strange but I'll take it. I also had a short cycle 2 cycles ago, my FS has me on DHEA so I'm thinking maybe that's working or just fluke cycles :shrug:

It can get frustrating when its a 3 week wait to O and then almost 3 weeks to AF :shrug:

thank you crystal. :hugs:

we'll see what happens with the blood work.

I can relate! We are ttc number 2 and since going off the pill in July my cycles have been 37 and 40 days:-( To top it off my husband works overseas and is now gone for two months, so I am frustrated with the lack of chances to get pregnant due to my long cycles and then he is not even here for half the year!!!! Why can't I just have 28 day cycles and at least have only one thing working against me!!??!!! Yes frustrating! Maybe our cycles will magically smarten up and shorten for us....

Wow, looks like I'm not alone!

My cycles have been wonky forever, but this month I finally have tracking (blood work and ultrasounds on a regular basis), temping, and using OPKs. I ovulated around CD 22.

My mother reminded me that she and her younger sister have always had 35+ day cycles and my own sis has 32 day cycles. I guess maybe these things are genetic? In any case, my mother and aunt had *no* problems getting pregnant (I'm the lucky one in the family, I guess. :/ )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->