Long luteal phase

Mrs Mac

Reaction score
Has anyone had this long a luteal phase? I am currently 33 DPO/CD47.
what was your outcome? Was it a bfp?
Thanks

Hey! I feel like we talked before about your tracking, you're doing both opks and bbt? Have you had bloodwork done? At 33dpo, all tests (urine and blood) should be coming back positive if you're pregnant. I'm leaning more towards not having the right O day. But I've seen you around the boards enough times to say I really would talk to your doctor about your cycles. Have you had an ultrasound done to rule out an ovarian cyst? I hope you get some answers soon!

Hey! I feel like we talked before about your tracking, you're doing both opks and bbt? Have you had bloodwork done? At 33dpo, all tests (urine and blood) should be coming back positive if you're pregnant. I'm leaning more towards not having the right O day. But I've seen you around the boards enough times to say I really would talk to your doctor about your cycles. Have you had an ultrasound done to rule out an ovarian cyst? I hope you get some answers soon!

Hi again, yes doing opk (cb advanced digital) trying to do bbt but should really start that at the beginning of a new cycle.
It maybe has been the wrong O day but if the surge is detected it can only be a certain amount of time after for O to occur right? can’t have occurred 2 weeks later or anything.
So I’m just wondering where the witch is…
7 weeks almost!!
I’ve had bloods done fairly recently and all came back ok.
I’m going to call on Monday if nothing with it being 7 weeks. Hopefully get the ball rolling with a referral if not pregnant.

Yes, O should happen within a couple of days after a surge but a surge can fail. Usually your body will try again fairly quickly though. I’d definitely ask them to do a quick ultrasound just to give everything a quick once over. I’m glad the blood work looked normal though! FXed for answers soon :( sending hugs

Yes, O should happen within a couple of days after a surge but a surge can fail. Usually your body will try again fairly quickly though. I’d definitely ask them to do a quick ultrasound just to give everything a quick once over. I’m glad the blood work looked normal though! FXed for answers soon :( sending hugs
I’ll keep you posted thank you xx

:hugs: hoping you get some answers next week
Bfn this morning so cannot possibly be pregnant. I’m just wondered where my next cycle is…. Strangest thing is, I’ve never had opk say negative then go straight to the surge. I do usually get a couple days of high before the surge…. And then this super long cycle has happened! Hopefully I’ll get some answers very soon x

Aaaah @DobbyForever @Bevziibubble @Tripltemum3 - I think that’s the start of AF!! A bfp would have been way more exciting but after such a long time… I’m so pleased another cycle has started!! If this is AF… is today day 1? Or do you wait until first day of full bleeding? Thanks xx

Oh interesting! Spotting? I usually don't count spotting as CD 1 and wait for a full flow, but I have had periods that never increased past spotting and I was 13dpo so I counted that first day of spotting as CD 1. Sorry that it wasn't a bfp cycle, but hopefully this cycle with be the one!

My cycles were 30 to 32 days and I had a long luteal phase. I had a 16 to 17 day LP.

I'm not sure if taking B vitamins caused it. Or the macca root.

When I came off the mini pill my cycles were shorter like 24 to 28 days with a LP of 14 days.

I sadly experienced 4 early losses back to back last year so strated taking B vitamins and noticed my LP became longer.

After 11 months of ttc I stopped taking the B vitamins right after Ovulation just to see if my LP wud be a bit shorter but ended up pregnant with this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->