*Long shot* those who are ttc #2 after previous problems

MrsBandEgglet

Mummy to 3, expecting #4
Reaction score
Ok, this is a bit of a long shot but I'm kinda wondering if there is anybody who managed to get a bfp after struggling to conceive and has managed it a second time too, iykwim? :wacko: I got pregnant last year with ds after ttc for 5 years; I had a laparoscopy in feb last year and had my left fallopian tube removed. I was pregnant by the May, a month before starting our first round of IVF woohoo!! We're now ttc #2 and I can't help but worry it's gonna be a struggle again. It was so hard last time; I nearly went insane :cry: Has anybody had a similar experience? How long did it take you to get pg again? We're trying again so soon in case it takes us a while and because we would like them close in age.

Mrs B we were 8 years NTNP before no1# finally turned up, didn't think it was going to ever happen. We are TTC no2# at the moment been trying for a couple of months and it also concerns me that it could take some time. This time I don't have 8 years for it to take (hence the TTC rather than NTNP).

Trying not to get too stressed about it but have been using the CBdigital OPK's to make sure I'm Oving and now playing the waiting game.

Fx'd you get your BFP soon and sending :dust: your way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"