Long Term Illness...

FrothyBunny

Just The 2 of Us
Reaction score
I've been diagnosed with CFS (chronic Fatigue syndrome) and ME (Myalgic Encephalomyelitis) for about 4 years with an average guess that i've had the condition for about 18 years now.

Does anyone else out there have this condition? Does anyone else have any information about it? Has anyone else conceived easily or is struggling or anything.

There is so little information out there that i can look up.

A member of my family has been diagnosed with post-viral fatigue which I believe is similar. Cutting out sugary drinks and eating a very balanced diet (carbs in the am, protein in the pm) has really helped them. I don't know whether cronic fatigue affects your chances of conceiving. But I'd definitely try to get it to a managable level beforehand. Have you tried any alternative therapies, like accupuncture? Apparently sometimes psychotherapy can be helpful as well.

I've spent the last 4 years getting it to manageable levels lol.

I'm worrying that my body sometimes doesn't have the energy to move me around on my own, let alone get pregnant. but i have also heard that being pregnant could actually make me feel better. so who knows

I have cfs I have been quite ill with it at times I've found I can actually get pregnant very easily but have miscarried both times both unplanned I don't think this has anything to do with having cfs but the miscarriages have made me very broody so I've started eating healthy and properly and also taking vitamins so I can prepare my body for when me and my partner decide to try again.

I have cfs I have been quite ill with it at times I've found I can actually get pregnant very easily but have miscarried both times both unplanned I don't think this has anything to do with having cfs but the miscarriages have made me very broody so I've started eating healthy and properly and also taking vitamins so I can prepare my body for when me and my partner decide to try again.

Many hugs and i hope the next time you try it goes better for you:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"