Look at my beautiful baby!!

Samantha675

Maybe baby #3?!?
Reaction score
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v429/samantha675/BABY/Ultrasound_20080213_small1.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v429/samantha675/BABY/Ultrasound_20080213_small2.jpg

:cloud9: Those are some great u/s pics, so clear! Hehe, has the cutest little nose! :hugs:

oh wow they are lovely pics,

:cloud9: Those are some great u/s pics, so clear! Hehe, has the cutest little nose! :hugs:

I am pretty sure that is my nose the baby has, which is my father's nose as well. He will be so excited.

Everything in the baby was as normal as can be. Since we didn't want to know the sex the woman told us that the genitalia were totally normal for that sex. :) My LO now weights 1 lbs and 14 oz.

We also had a video made, and once I get that transfered over to DVD I am going to download it, and be able to share it with my overseas in-laws!!

Aww very cute!! Love the top one... you can see his/her face perfectly!!

Awesome pictures Samantha! Congrats on your healthy baby!

Those are fabulous pictures! You must be so happy to have seen your LO :)

Wow! I never realised they could be so clear! The pics are fantastic and what a pretty LO. Well done! xxx

Lovely photos, what a cute nose!

My baby looks like it has my profile on my scan pics, poor little thing! lol

xxx

Wow! I never realised they could be so clear! The pics are fantastic and what a pretty LO. Well done! xxx

Well I think the Dr that we went to must use a really good machine. All he does is perinatal sonograms. His office was soooo posh. The room I was in was set up with a big flat screet tv, at least 42'. The best part was the gel was warmed!!!

I absolutely love the first photo. Can't believe how clear they are. Lucky thing. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->