Look at my Chart??

stellaluna431

Toddler Mama TTC #2
Reaction score
It's in my siggy.

I had three days of positive opks, and FF is saying I ovulated on the day of the first positive. I usually ovulate two days after my first positive. Also, the test on the second day was by far the darkest. My temps are also generally pretty low. What say you? Do you think I'm 3dpo as FF says?? I'm just not sure!! I've attached photos of my positive ovulation tests as well :)

https://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n191/stellaluna431/IMG_20170706_102927_972000_zpsuihulwv6.jpeg

I would be inclined to agree with ff based on temps alone.

I can't see your chart huni but the second opk is definTly darker then the other two :)

Thanks girls. I think it just confuses me a little sometimes, and the dotted (not solid) crosshairs just make me question it more. I'll just wait and see. I am a poas addict, so I guess this gives me the go ahead to start testing even earlier than I would have haha. I'm just not confident in my O day for the first time ever, but honestly in the long run up the exact day doesn't matter much.

The dotted crosshair is just because you haven't entered much data yet and it's a bit confused about the opks. It should adjust as you continue to enter temps. It's just if you ovulated 2 days after that first opk, you are still too close to O for FF to give you that date. It needs more data points than what's been input so far. Based on your temps though, I think it looks right as is, but it may change that based on the opks and your temp today and over the next few days.

Thanks for that info! I guess I'll just wait and see. For now I'm gonna go with the FF prediction and just hope for the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->