Look at my Sweet Pea! 12 week scan

americanhoney

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

I've had a very stressful pregnancy this time around with LOTS of spotting so I was so thankful to see my baby doing well today. I had to show him/her off! :happydance::baby:

Congrats to all of you!

Attachments

• Baby B#2 12Week Ultrasound.jpg
    Baby B#2 12Week Ultrasound.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 43
Awww thats such a cute scan pic!! Congrats xx

Congrat! I'm glad to hear things are well even with spotting because I've been having some too and that makes me feel better. Congrats again!!

Thank you ALL! I am tickled :) Tech said she thinks it's a boy by potty shot but didn't have a clue about the Nub Theory.

Congrat! I'm glad to hear things are well even with spotting because I've been having some too and that makes me feel better. Congrats again!!

I hope you don't spot anymore during your pregnancy. It is NOT a good feeling even though it is very common. Brown is old and if you ever see pink go get checked. I had that last Friday and found out I had a UTI and Vaginitis causing me to spot/bleed. I cried...oh it was awful. Since I've been on antibiotics its gotten so much better. Congrats and hang in there! I'm sure everything will be fine. :hugs:

awww, happy for you that is beautiful!!!:) i had brown spotting in my last pregnancy which ended in miscarriage and this pregnancy had a few pink spots but doctor says all is normal thank god! :) i cant wait to get my first ultrasound! but again so happyyy for you!! i prayed bunches

Awesome picture! I've had brown spotting since 5 weeks so this is very encouraging! Glad everything is going well :hugs:

Perfect scan congratulations so clear I bet it felt so amazing to see. I have had 3-4 episodes of spotting/bleeding so far so can't wait to hopefully see our baby on Monday. I have everything crossed that baby is happy & healthy in there & growing nicely. Again congratulation :thumbup:

hey ladies,

i've had a very stressful pregnancy this time around with lots of spotting so i was so thankful to see my baby doing well today. I had to show him/her off! :happydance::baby:

Congrats to all of you!

congrads to you and your family. I wish you and your hubby and family the best of luck through the rest of your pregnancy and forever even after the baby is born.

Very nice picture!! I think your LO is sucking his/her thumb!! Awww!!!!!! <3

I can't wait to see my baby again (13 days and counting!). I have had about 4 moderately sized bleeds, and typically spot daily-weekly. I had a bleed on x-mas eve and then spotted twice since then. But before that I was spotting every single day. I'm hoping it goes away soon. I'm not so worried about it anymore, but its still in the back of my head and its just plain annoying to bleed/spot for this long!!!

Hopefully you don't get anymore bleeding! Fx

Thank you all for the Congrats and sweet compliments!! My God is good :)

Here's to all of you ladies with spotting/bleeding and those scary moments which make you think all hope is lost. I'm proof that it's not! :hugs:

Blessings to all of you and can't wait to see all of your beautiful babies too!!
My baby does have a big head! Runs in my family though...:haha:

awww, happy for you that is beautiful!!!:) i had brown spotting in my last pregnancy which ended in miscarriage and this pregnancy had a few pink spots but doctor says all is normal thank god! :) i cant wait to get my first ultrasound! but again so happyyy for you!! i prayed bunches

Thank you Darlin! You've been so supportive during all of this. I really appreciate it!! :hugs:
Keep me posted!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->