Look how many sticks I peed on in the last 12 days LOL!!

Polkadotpea

Reaction score
I should be nicknamed the crazy peeing lady, I didn't realise how many I had done until I collected all my stashes to bin as AF turned up today haha!

Thought I'd share for the laughs, anyone else a serial POAS'R??

:blush::haha::happydance:

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 45
I love it!! Once you start it's so hard to stop! I know the feeling and have been guilty myself! I hope next month works out better.

So if AF just started then you begun poas at 2dpo?! Lol

So if AF just started then you begun poas at 2dpo?! Lol

No lol, it was my first cycle off the pill and I had a near positive opk 12 days after I took my last pill, I though I'd missed my surge the day before! I will NOT be peeing on this many sticks this cycle, well that's the plan lol!!

:haha:

Xx

Thank you ladies glad to see I'm not the only one even if I do have a problem with POAS haha x:happydance:

Omg. Wow! What a waste of money lol. I would never test unless AF is late which she isn't so that I don't waste money and get my hopes up. But thats jist me. Fingers crossed and good luck for next month!

Omg. Wow! What a waste of money lol. I would never test unless AF is late which she isn't so that I don't waste money and get my hopes up. But thats jist me. Fingers crossed and good luck for next month!

It was my first cycle off the pill before AF turned up, I didn't know how long til AF would turn up so I started taking OPKS incase I ov'd and got addicted, then I had a very pink evap which looked like a positive HPT, hence the hpts lol.

Thank you:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->