Look Look Look!!!!

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
What our Postie just brought us!!!! :yipee:

Boyo got them as a little surprise :cloud9:

https://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo300/Paula1b/DSC00667.jpg

xxx

Awwwwww! Uve got a good 'un there! :thumbup: (Mine just rolls his eyes at the amount of time i browse nappy websites!) :haha:

Oooh, what a lovely, fluffy suprise. Bless your OH, sounds like he's worth his weight in gold!

Ahhh I'm jealous!! My OH said yesterday 'you only want them cause they look cute'

At least he thinks they look cute eh? :winkwink:

They are lush Pops!!Bet you cant wait to get them on Missy now!x

:wohoo: lovely fluff

The postie must have been very busy today because I got an itti as well (although just plain blue, not pretty like yours)

Awww bless him. My OH loves our cloth and asked me to buy Ii a new WN custom wrap but i don't think he'd dare buy any in case he got it wrong :rofl:

Awww bless him. My OH loves our cloth and asked me to buy Ii a new WN custom wrap but i don't think he'd dare buy any in case he got it wrong :rofl:

I think it safe to say that Boyo has done more research and knows more than me on this one!!!!! :haha: :cloud9:

I am currently sat in her nursery as have been putting all her things away and she now has a gorgeous looking, almost full, nappy basket on the top shelf of her changing table :yipee: :cloud9:

xxx

LOVE them!

Totally dying of jealousy. I love the giraffe print Bitti D'lish but you can't buy them here. :cry:

They are soo cute.. I need some more ittis.. may have to spend some money!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->