Look what Bonnie's done for me!!!

retromum1

Reaction score
Bonnie at Holden Landing has made these for me and a ladybird one, I am so excited I CAN'T WAIT for them to arrive :haha:

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs157.ash2/41175_430849988600_150011683600_4924377_895744_n.jpg

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

OMG they are absolutely gorgeous :cloud9::cloud9:

Very jealous and wanting one!!!

Ohhh are you Nicola? I saw on fb and thought they were fab!! SOOOOOO Jealous!!!

I am yes Nicki! I will look through my emails to find out how much they were but they weren't that much honest ;). I ordered them through emailing bonnie at Holden's landing but I found all the info on her facebook page and she has just announced that from doing these she's going to do a new range of all different sorts of animals.

It was $33 for each plus postage which equates to £21.17 so they're not that expensive! :)

Bonnie is about to do a listing for them as they have been so popular here

https://hyenacart.com/HoldensLanding/

She has put the price up a bit though to $39 xxx

They are gorgeous! I'm going to have to start saving up, methinks! :)

retromum, i would reckon you have the most expensive stash of anyone! :haha: Having said that, Bonnie is doing my custom for Hunter (with name and all, i was very choosy about it as it is special to me!) It has been done for a while but she is awaiting MF, boooo!

Don't say that duemarch2nd my husband will have a fit :haha:. I told Bonnie to substitute for something else as I was to impatient to wait for the microfleece :winkwink:

MF is more absorbant she said, since it is a special nappy, i want it to be a good absorbant one :D But she should get the MF tomorrow and *maybe* post tuesday *fingers crossed* How long does it take to receive it?

I don't know I've never had any from her before but last time I was waiting on something from the states it was about a week. I like to change Jasper's nappies regularly so I can show as many as possible off throughout the day ;) so absorbency shouldn't be too much of an issue!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->