look what some mad person has done

kelly2903

mum2princess an expectin
Reaction score
i just got sent this on facebook

https://www.ihatestacy.com/index.php?id=8070c49b74b9f251a306a579e60628bf

its totally crazy im telling you and once youve seen what it is i havent done it so i can see more :haha: just cant believe it really so thought i ould share lol

poor girl thats a bit harsh

Crikey, she dumped the wrong bloke didn't she! He's gone through a heck of a lot of effort setting up that site, bitter much?

I haven't "unlocked" the pics, are they really bad? Do you think it's real?

i dont no i i havent looked back on i just saw the top 2 but yeah he must be bitter lol

I have to say, she does look like she loves herself just the tiniest little bit, pouting away! lol

hahahaha i wish i could pout lol i look so stupid if i try lol xxx

My thought when reading through it was that it is an advertisement of some kind for the website at the bottom, the adultfriendfinder one. Guys have to join the site to see the pics/vids OR they send the link to up to 50 of their friends, providing them with the link that that website to access the pics without payment/effort of sending links.

Like viral advertisement.

I have a trout pout at the best of times, I'd just look like Lesley Ash if I tried doing what that Stacey is!

lmao

thats hilarious if thats real

she could go the police and get it taken down if she wanted to surely?

xx

maybe it is an advert who nos but its still a weird thing to do or weird way to advertise lol xx

lol!!! i'd be so gutted and be outside his house with a hose through the letterbox asap:haha:

hahaha yeh got my attention.... yeh would gutting i would be scared to date again lol

i really dont no y he thinks ppl care so much to send the link to 50 ppl! i dont want my m8s to think im a weirdo cuz i wana see some random birds photos! i am nosy but if i wana see naked pic ill go 2 redtube without the hassle of sending links! that poor bloke has issues! i wudnt wana b stacy rite now!

Theres videos of her on there as well by the looks of it, I am wondering whether its real though like someone else said you have to forward to other people to see stuff e.t.c If you really wanted to get revenge you wouldnt make people sign up to anything, you would just put it all out there for people to see. Maybe he gets like 50p for every sign up to adultfriendfinder :rofl: Poor Girl if its true though x

i saw this on youtube ad thought it was fake my mc something safe thing for my lappy kept going red (blocked site, viruses etc) so i kept coming off youtube to get away from it.

i think its disgusting and she shouldnt be put on the internet like that and hes a SICKO and can get arrested and if he has previous 6months in prison. she needs to report him!

that guy seriously needs to build a bridge.

It's a lot of trouble to go to setting up a website - I reckon he's making money out of it.

i saw something exactly the same as this done a few years ago except the gir was a blonde! It's probably not real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->