Lookin for a buddy -- TTC cycle #2

WantsALittle1

Reaction score
Hey all,

29 years old, TTC #1, second cycle. I'm currently 3-4 DPO on a 32-34 day cycle, no real symptoms except being emotional :p

My #1 focus right now is on reducing stress, as it seems like TTC stress seriously inhibits fertility. Ever heard of a women TTC for 2 years with zero success, and then giving up on the idea of having a baby, moving on with her life, and getting PG right away? I don't want that to be me!

It seems logical to me that if I reduce my stress about TTC and about everything in my life, I will conceive faster. Lookin for anyone out there who needs/wants a support system for staying centered, calm, and for passing back positive, mellow, and confident affirmations.

I'm saying all this because I am VERY prone to stress and obsessive behavior, and since we started TTC, I've definitely been obsessing over every little symptom. It's gotta stop because it's distracting me from my DF, from work, and from school.

I'll be your buddy if you like! :)

I share your views on TTC and stress 110% :)

I am 31 on my 3rd cycle TTC, presently on CD 16.

Buds!

I've got an idea--how often do you log on? We could alternate coming up with an inspiring quote/thought for the other person. I'm thinking some true zen stuff, living in the moment, not focusing too hard on the future or past. Things to bring peace!

Also, please message me if you ever need/want to vent or check symptoms, or just chat. I love listening/helping!

HI! I'll be your stress free buddy as well. I am also 29 and TTC #1 and also on my 2nd cycle so seems we have some things in common?! lol I'm also being slightly obsessive about TTC and feel like I'm always online researching this or that but want to get better and do stress reducing things.

me tooooo. it's seriously an addiction, like any other one. look at me, preachin about being stress free and here i am, 5 DPO, and i went out and bought three HPTs today. (and yes, i did one this afternoon and it was BFN...what do i expect?)

agh, i need help! stress/obsession is SO bad for fertility!

I know! I said I'd go no where near this site or count down to pregnancy site and have been on both non stop today :( I need help too! I have not poas at all though - I bought HPT last month but never got a chance cuz I got my AF the next day. This month I don't plan to test till the day of my scheduled AF unless I'm having major symptoms that I usually dont have.
I did watch a movie today though thinking it would help take my mind off it and sure enough a lady who didn't even want a kid got Oopsie pregnant on there...ugh!

I know! I said I'd go no where near this site or count down to pregnancy site and have been on both non stop today :( I need help too! I have not poas at all though - I bought HPT last month but never got a chance cuz I got my AF the next day. This month I don't plan to test till the day of my scheduled AF unless I'm having major symptoms that I usually dont have.
I did watch a movie today though thinking it would help take my mind off it and sure enough a lady who didn't even want a kid got Oopsie pregnant on there...ugh!

Oh, right over here ladies! I'm new here and could definitely use a buddy! I'm a SAHM and TTC #2. My husband is active duty army...which means late nights. I have a few good friends at our currenty duty station but none that can relate to my situation.

I'm definitely going through current obssesion phase and have become a poas addict. I watch for any little new symptom that may indicate pregnancy and could really use someone to talk to! :thumbup:

Well, I have a few TTC buddies right now and we just usually email one another and say how we are feeling and stuff. I like the idea of doing a quote or something tho or maybe something funny...just to maybe take our mind off it a little :)

How long have you been TTC LadyDavis? Did you get pregnant fast with your first one?

Well right now DH and I are on month #2 of TTC and oddly enough I'm very new to the whole TTC thing. DH and I were married very young, me being 19 and him 18. We were transfered to Germany in the Summer of 2009 and due to the amount of stress is caused AF was bounced around all over the place so my doctors put me on bc and two months later I found out I was pregnant! DH and I had always been one of those couples...if it happens, it happens! For our first 5 years of marriage we never used bc and never fell pregnant. So, now that we are TTC #2 I am just now learning about everything and still have a long way to go. So, it is just now concerning me that I didn't become pregnant in our first years of marriage although all of my tests and DH tests come back just fine. I do want to try nautrally before anything else though! So here to hoping!

Lots and lots of :dust: coming your way ladies!

Thanks for telling us about yourself LadyDavis :) Do you use OPKs or chart or check CM or anything? I'm just getting into OPKs and CM checking this month and may Chart next month if this month doesn't give me a BFP. I really want a baby but don't want TTC to get too crazy and stressful either so I'm trying to do a few new things every month. Never imagined there would be so much involved in this!

I do keep track of a few things. I started tracking my BBT yesterday for the start of AF :dohh: and OPK and I usually notice the changes in my cm but I'm like you I don't want things to get too out of control that it consume my life. My primary job is remaining a happy and healthy Mom to DS! Since I'm only on TTC month 2 I'm not feeling too frantic yet. We will see how crazy I am by this Summer if we haven't had any luck. I signed up for fertility friend last night to try and help myself along! Are you using any charts or tracking?!

I did OPK for the first time this month and started looking at my CM more closely this month. I also used Preseed. So a few things, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->