Lookin for a bump buddy...June 2

Tayia lynn

Reaction score
Hey,

Looking for people that are due the same time I am, that would me interseted in being bump buddies...

Hey ladies...

I'm 27 and expecting my first baby...I dont know anyone on here like to meets some people...let me know if ur interested!

Thanks

Hey I'm 19 expecting my 2nd baby on June 3rd..4 days after my 20th lol x

He's 2 in 3 weeks..It's gone soooo fast! I don't yet but I'm hoping to find out at my 20 week scan on wednesday :D
Are you finding out what you're having or do you want a surprise? x

They do grow up fast...Yes i want to find out...if baby isnt camera shy! I have my scan tomorrow...im sooo excited!

Aww you'll have to let me know how it goes :D Mines tomorrow too haha so I'll hopefully know if I'm team pink or team blue :D

If I'm team blue I have no names whatsoever though so I think I'll be investing in some baby name books haha x

Well the ultrasound made me so nervous....all went well everything is developing right on track....and im on team PINK....didnt see that coming. But very excited to meet her.

How did your ultrasound go?

Aww good :) Mine went ok I was in there ages and they weren't saying anything so I was thinking something was wrong..And they said they were struggling to see if babys spine was in or out of the skin but luckily it was all fine and I'm on team blue..Which I honestly thought I would be on team pink because my pregnancy is nothing like my last haha.

So I've been searching everywhere for some boys names lol

Awww I'm happy for you...im in the same boat looking for names no idea for girls names. If you like i could give you some boys names that i came up with...how have you been feeling so far through this pregancy? this is my first so any advice you may have would be great.:flower:

Yeah I'm thankful for any ideas at the minute haha my little boy keeps calling the baby and my belly 'Zach' so I think if I don't choose a name and start correcting him soon he's gonna be a 'Zach' haha.
I've been quite ill alot of the time and my hormones have got me feeling so up and down lol one minute I'm giggling the next I'm sobbing for no reason what so ever lol. How about you?
The best advice I have is get a workout ball or a birthing ball. I lived on mine for my 3rd tri with my first. And the bath helped with the backache and all the other aches and pains too :) x

Haha my little nephew keeps calling my belly "baby Sally" (from the cat in the hat) lol
I have to tell him will have to see what she looks like first. I'm having alot of emotions right now..im sacared of whats to come! And dont know when to start getting stuff for the baby...when should you?

I have no idea to be honest. With my 1st I had loads of complications and thy told me id either miscarry or have an extremely prem baby..So I waited until I was 24 weeks and he was viable and then bought all the big stuff I'd need..cot, pram, moses basket..So that if he did come early I'd at least have the essentials lol but this time they haven't said anything like that and I had pretty much everything from Tyler just had a few bits that I got when everything was ok after my 12 week scan x

Hey Ladies, Im from the seattle area and at the moment my EDD is May 28th. We are having a little girl and I think we are going to name her Kassandra. This is our first and we are super excited. I had a really hard time up until a couple weeks ago. I still have some bad days with nausea, back pain, and now insuperable acid reflux, but i have good days now.

we got our crib at the beginning of january, but we havent really gotten anything else yet.

hey Im due 14th June with my first baby :D

Do you know if youre having a boy or girl? or are you keeping it a surprise? I would have loved to keep it a surprise, but my husband and i were way too impatient. haha

Hey Ladies, Im from the seattle area and at the moment my EDD is May 28th. We are having a little girl and I think we are going to name her Kassandra. This is our first and we are super excited. I had a really hard time up until a couple weeks ago. I still have some bad days with nausea, back pain, and now insuperable acid reflux, but i have good days now.

we got our crib at the beginning of january, but we havent really gotten anything else yet.

Hi nice to meet you:flower:!

My due date was originally march 25th and the it got bump to June 2nd....This is also my first baby...so everything is all new to me. I have to get a crib still but this past weekend I started to get some clothes...everything is super cute.:flower:

Do you know if youre having a boy or girl? or are you keeping it a surprise? I would have loved to keep it a surprise, but my husband and i were way too impatient. haha

It was really hard for me too...I said no early in and than i just couldnt wait no more...:flower:

Hi nice to meet you:flower:!

My due date was originally march 25th and the it got bump to June 2nd....This is also my first baby...so everything is all new to me. I have to get a crib still but this past weekend I started to get some clothes...everything is super cute.:flower:

Nice to meet you too! My original due date was May 12, then it got moved back to May 28th based on the first scan, but she was running small based on the May 28th due date, so i have another scan Monday to see if shes on track or if they are going to change the due date again. haha. I guess it will be nice that we can double check that shes a girl though :)

Thats always nice to beable to see your little one again....I hope all is well with your little one at your next scan. Are you nervous about being a new mom?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->