Lookin for a bump buddy...June 2

Im not nervous about being a new mom. My little sister is 8 years younger than me and I nannied for a few kids, so I've spent a lot of time around little ones - though having your own is totally different. Are you nervous at all?

Today when they measured her EDD, it was 3 more days out, so shes at a total of 8 days past the EDD from her first scan. I dont see the doctor for another 2 weeks, so I guess I wont have much info til then. Its rather frustrating because there isnt much we can do now. And since the baby is growing inside me, it just seems like anything that goes wrong is my fault. But, hopefully everything turns out for the better.

Yup...I'm super nervous to become a mom. Ive been around babies but its different when you can send them back home with their moms....The biggest thing is how will i be once my little one is home...What do you do right away? I think I will just stare at her for awhile until she makes the first move..lol

I hope she can latch on right away might make me feel that I'm doing something right.

I have no idea to be honest. With my 1st I had loads of complications and thy told me id either miscarry or have an extremely prem baby..So I waited until I was 24 weeks and he was viable and then bought all the big stuff I'd need..cot, pram, moses basket..So that if he did come early I'd at least have the essentials lol but this time they haven't said anything like that and I had pretty much everything from Tyler just had a few bits that I got when everything was ok after my 12 week scan x

I havent talk to you in awhile... hope everything is well with you.:flower:

hi i was just wondering if i could join you ladies, im due june 9th

Hello - I'm due on June 11th (with my 2nd) and am on team pink! Do you mind if I join you?

Im Due June 1st for a scheduled C-section! This is my second!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->