looking 4 a ttc buddie.....af due aug 9 or 10.....

super_moma

Reaction score
Hello girlyz....I am wanting baby #2 so bad I have a 5 year old and I've had a mc 2 years ago.....😭😭😭...I was really nervous about trying again so we would try on and off since the mc....but with no preg I am ready ready ready..... For #2.... A buddie would be comforting that is ov around same time to share the trials with...and to share sptoms......thanks to all

oh wow sorry to hear that. I am TTC # 1. We have been trying for 8 cycles now. Currently am 8DPO so maybe this will be the month. I have also started temping as well. My AF is due Aug 11th. I have an HSG scheduled for the 18th but hopefully i won't need it! Keep trying we will get there!

I am sorry to hear that. Did AF ever show up? AF showed up for me today. We've only been trying for a month so now just waiting for ovulation again. I would like to be a TTC buddy with you if you have not conceived yet. I am also trying for #2. My son is now almost 4 and a half!

Hi ladies! I have 1 yr old and 3 yr old daughters, ( as seen below in my sig hahah) and my husband and I are going to try for one cycle ( this current one). My lmp was aug 7/8 th, so if you didnt get lregnant, i should be similar to you! i should ovulate next week and due for AF sept 3 rd ish. Would love to navigate this cycle with you guys!

Ah I am a ball of nerves about having a third and how crazy life will be nursing around the clock with two crazy girls, but here goes nothing!
If we do not get pregnant this cycle, I will wait a bit and resume trying in December. Right now I would get a may due date. My daughters were born n June and July, so I don't want another birthday those months, so I will wait it out a few and try in dec again for a sept due date.
Wish us luck, as I really wish we can do it this cycle!
Hope we can give/ get updates and whatever. I never posted much in the past yrs, just mostly commented on others posts in baby club and pregnancy test sections. But THIS time around I want to talk about it as this will be our last baby, and I want to savor every moment, from TTC, to TWW, to pregnancy woes and all! I am already emotional about the LASTS of everything, this will be our last ttc! Ahh!
Hope we can all chat! Best of luck this cycle. Maybe we can all have may due dates together

Hey Ladies,

What happened to this thread. Looking for TTC Buddies for this month as well....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->