Looking at gas bubbles in a new light!

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Since being pregnant by digestive system has become a rollercoaster. I have not had a happy stomach since before I got my BFP and one of the side effects has been lots of gas bubbles and what feel like waves popping and moving around all over the place.

I don't mind so much though, rather, they're making me feel excited! Every time it happens my mind flies to baby and I think "Was that the baby?". It's way too early yet, but when the second trimester starts it very well could be. I quite like the feeling, it reminds me of all my son's early movements.

Any one else analysing their growling bowels :haha: and comparing them to baby movements?

Movements were my favourite part of pregnancy, but they didn't start till 19 weeks last time and even after that were dull for a long time due to my anterior placenta. I'm hoping for them a lot earlier this time.

x

Yeh I know what you mean. Ever since my little one was born 4 years ago I got occasional bubbles that felt similar and it made me awwwwwe, now pretty soon they coukd actually be kicks again. I also lovef the feeling of the movements and weirdly missed it after she was born.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->