Looking for 40+ success stories to keep me going! What's your story?

We were ttc for a year and I got pregnant not long after my 40th birthday. I think pre-seed helped us too (only started using it the cycle before we got pregnant), and charting and ovulation sticks were invaluable. Dtd lots just before ovulation is statistically more likely to result in pregnancy than at or after, according to some pretty impressive stats I remember seeing, so focussing on that time is a good idea too! My next door neighbour's LO was born last year when she was 45 and they were supposedly infertile :happydance:

I got pregnant naturally and gave birth after 40 twice--first time at 41 and second at 44! For the last 5 years, I've been an advocate for women on the journey of motherhood after 40 and I've heard literally hundreds of success stories! Many women do not realize that there is much they can do to enhance their fertility naturally--remaining relaxed and positive about your fertility after 40 is one of the most significant things you can do.:flower: To learn how you can increase your chances of getting pregnant after 40, go to the AChildAfter40 support site and search "get pregnant naturally".

Hi Mums-to-be,
I'm just looking for some testimonies of pregnant over 40s ladies to hear how their TTC journey went. Needing some positive stories to keep my positivity going. How was your journey? How long did it take? Did you try anything unusual or do you think nature just randomly works? Do you have any tips for someone 40+ for TTC and what to expect when pregnant at this age.
Thanks for any suggestions and advice.
JM

Hi,
Haven't got a journey of trying to conceive.
But I am 44 and 23 weeks pregnant naturally, and unplanned.
I did notice one thing I ovulated earlier than normally think it was round day 9.
Good luck and best wishes

I'm 42 next month. Dh is 25. We sadly suffered two consecutive losses last year June and September but here I am 2 days overdue!! The first loss took two months to conceive, second one month and this pregnancy took two months to conceive and I have to say it's been my easiest pregnancy so far:) absolutely no problems. We will also be trying for another to complete our family within the next year and hope to be as blessed as now xxx.

Well I am just 47 and got my BFP last week after TTC naturally for 1 month! I already have 3 from previous relationship, my youngest will be 13 next week! So I am totally convinced we can do this in our 40's! FX to all you lovely ladies!

I had my first baby at 46. She's now a healthy 4.5 month old and the light of my life! I wasn't trying and actually thought I was pre menopausal when I missed my period. It can happen! Good luck ladies.

Hi Mums-to-be,
I'm just looking for some testimonies of pregnant over 40s ladies to hear how their TTC journey went. Needing some positive stories to keep my positivity going. How was your journey? How long did it take? Did you try anything unusual or do you think nature just randomly works? Do you have any tips for someone 40+ for TTC and what to expect when pregnant at this age.
Thanks for any suggestions and advice.
JM

Good Day to all. I am 45 (46 in january) and 10.5 weeks pregnant.
I have had my share of miscarriages, and this will be my 3rd child. My oldest is 26, the middle child is 13 and this child will be born in June 2019. So I guess it just takes my body and mind 13 years to get together to bring forth a miracle....
Ive be filled with anxiety for weeks, but had my ultrasound yesterday--- 152bpm and all looks great!!!

I have to fully agree with you... We haven't had processed food in our house for 3 years. For the last 2 we have only had fresh goat milk and fresh eggs from our free range chickens. I fully believe that is why we are finally (at age 45) 10.5 weeks pregnant healthy and happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->