Looking for 6 weeks buddies!! :) December babies

shaunakiss

Reaction score
Well hello ladies!!

I decided to tear myself away from the Pregnancy after a loss forum and to try to embrace the wonderful news that I got this day last week!!

I'm looking for other mammies due around the same time as me to chat and share preggers worries, hopes and dreams with!

I am super excited! Obviously nervous as it is SO early yet but boy oh boy, I need to be happy now! :happydance: :happydance:

How are ye feeling ladies? :) I feel super full in my uterus and crampy at times but I believe that is a good sign? LOL!

Can't wait to talk to ye!

S

:thumbup:

Hi there shaunakiss! I'm 5w5d due 20 December :) I'm nervous to after two previous losses. This will hopefully be my second baby. I have my first ultrasound on the 5th of May so I'm wishing time away right now.

Overall I feel okay. A bit tired, a bit queasy the last few days here and there. Very sore boobs but I'm on progesterone so who knows if that has something to do with it? I got a 3+ on a digi yesterday which I never got with the last two and my hcg has been doubling well so far this time which it also didn't with the last two. Here's hoping this is it for both of us!

Hello, I'm 6 weeks ish and due around Dec 20th. Also have a v crampy uterus tonight. Trying not to worry but it's so hard isn't it?

Hi Hun. I'm like u. Pregnant after losing my daughter on the 9th February at 8 days old due to her having servers iugr throughout pregnancy. I'm very nervous and scared. I could never go through that again. But trying to remain positive. I'm now classed as high risk so had a scan today which confirmed a little baba at 6 weeks 1 day with a heartbeat so trying to keep positive and telling myself that this little boy or girl is coming home with me this time xx

Hi! I'm 5+4 so close! I am also crampy and have a full feeling down in the uterus area. I've been crampy almost the whole time so far on and off. Feeling hungrier and blech if I don't eat soon enough.
So far so good. My last pregnancy I felt pretty good the first tri. I really hope for a girl this time round but so far I feel the same as last time.

HELLO LADIES :thumbup:
and congratulations on the wonderful news.
im 6+3 today and trying to calm down and not think about anything bad that could happen...my symptoms fluctuate which is very frustrating .
my first u/s is this coming saturday , i hope i get to see my little bean with a nice h/b .

Hello! I'm about 6 wks along- due around Dec. 15 according to an online calculator. My first appointment/ ultrasound is next week. I'm anxious- this is my very first pregnancy, and I just hope so much that everything goes smoothly. I have this fear that the doctor will discover something wrong, even though I have no reason to think that.

My symptoms have been pretty mild so far- loss of appetite, slight nausea, some fatigue, some boob soreness, and twinges and a little cramping but nothing too bad so far. Being on my stomach feels kind of strange.

Hello!!! I'm six weeks today and very nervous (but trying to relax as much as I can!) xx

Hi - nice to see an Irish lady here! I'm only 5 weeks but i would like some buddies. I had a loss at 18 weeks last year so yes this all very nerve wracking. Saw little yolk sac today so happy with that. :O)

Anyone else here due on 25th December?

Hi I'm 6 weeks according to LMP. I have one daughter and had a mmc in November so praying this is a sticky.

Been feeling nauseated on and off and extremely tired, but suffering from insomnia too.

Good luck everyone

Wow! There's so many of you! Sad to see so many losses in one place but the stickiness MUST happen for us. I strongly doubt that we could be dealt THAT much bad luck!!

Not to be gross...but is anyone else unbelievably gassy? I haven't stopped deflating since a few days after I ovulated!! LOL my poor OH doesnt know what to do or say!!! :happydance:

Also, will ye be buying christmas pressies for the LO's when they arrive given that christmas is so soon after?

I agree! It's nice to have an Irish buddy too :)

I've been pretty gassy! Doesn't help te fact that I'm especially liking refried beans at the moment.
Also get yucky feeling at night. Not morning. I didnt get much sickness at All first tri last time.

I am 7+5 due December 6! Would love some bump buddies. I have a 15 month old, my first pregnancy ended with an angel in 2012.

I haven't thrown up but my nausea is way way worse this time. I didn't throw up at all with my son though. My boobs have grown and are much more sore than last time too. I also CAN'T STOP EATING. It sucks cause everything makes me feel so sick, nothing sounds good, but I am so hungry!

hi ladies- im 5+6 by LMP- due Dec 18

Hi Tryin ... :) :) :)

Oh thank god!! I thought I was the only one who had to eat the entire contents of Tesco!

Do you find that you get extremely nauseous if you haven't eaten in like an hour? I am not even hungry but the nausea make me NEED to eat!! :O

Hi - nice to see an Irish lady here! I'm only 5 weeks but i would like some buddies. I had a loss at 18 weeks last year so yes this all very nerve wracking. Saw little yolk sac today so happy with that. :O)

Anyone else here due on 25th December?

I am due the 25th of December! ;) how are you feeling?? I am just absolutely starving like every 3 hours! Lol

Omg! Just read the post about being nauseous if you don't eat! I'm glad I'm not the only one!! Yesterday I was at work and I was thinking man it must be about lunch time because I am starving! I looked at the clock and it was only 930am!!!!

Hello!

I'm 6 weeks today and edd is 21st December.

I'm pregnant for the first time after a round of IVF so I'm very nervous and trying to keep myself as relaxed as possible, but it doesn't quite feel fully real yet!

I'm very tired, a bit bloated, a little bit crampy and sore boobs on and off. Have felt a little bit nauseous the last few mornings but only until I have eaten and then I'm fine.

I am due 12/22! My first scan is May 12, and we are so excited! It is out first :)

I've been feeling bloated, cramping, HUNGRY, and tired. Like clockwork, I wanna fall asleep on the couch at around 5:30 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->