Looking for 6 weeks buddies!! :) December babies

Hi Ladies,
I hope you don't mind of I join in your conversation? As of today I am 6 weeks and 3 days preggies, and My estimated due date is on the 17th of December 2014, which is fabulous, because that's my Hubby's birthday, and he said he couldn't think of a better birthday gift than the gift of the birth of our first child!
I am really going through a rollercoaster of emotions, as it has been a difficult journey since my ectopic pregnancy last year, as it was a frightning and painful experienace both physically and emotionally. And now when i am supposed to be the happiest ever, instead I am really scared!!! I am hoping that this little one is our sticky bean! I pray every morning and every evening that this is the one! I'm going for my first official scan next week Friday, and hopefully that will put my mind at ease!

I wish you all happy and healthy pregnancies x x x

Hello ladies!

Long time lurker here, from my ttc days, and I've finally decided to post. This website has been a blessing and a curse as I've read a number of positive and negative outcomes on the board. But, I keep coming back so I figured I should say hello :)

Almost 6 weeks along and due close to Christmas. Had one u/s and only saw the gestational sac, but that was just before 5 weeks, not due for my next u/s until 9 weeks and the waiting in between is horrendous! My current fear is blighted ovum( for no particular reason) and I can't wait until I hear that heartbeat.

Currently only have the sore boobs, mild cramping/fullness in uteerus, lower back pain, and a ravenous hunger that strikes unexpectedly. As awful as I'm sure it is I sure am hoping to get some morning sickness soon, for some reason at that point I think I'll feel more pregnant lol.

Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months for us all!

Hey everyone.

This is my first pregnancy and I can honestly say I am borderline between super excited and really scared. I had believed myself to be infertile so when my body started going haywire I was first to notice and first to be skeptical. But here I am. Period late, cramping abdomen, sore bobbies and all.

I keep expecting to lose the baby any moment. I have a lot of cramping on my left side. Sometimes it's kinda hard but usually just light. Other times it fluctuates to my right side but usually quickly drifts back to my left. I worry that I may possibly be ectopic.

Anyway; I am four weeks and four days along. Or so my calculations have lead me to believe. The Dr. wont examine me until I have reached my 12 week period and right now that seems like a lifetime away.

Hey everybody!

I'm 5+6, due around December 20 (although another calculator said the 21st, weird!?) Just got my BFP yesterday, was really shocked but so excited. This is my first pregnancy.

I've been feeling pretty normal, what made me test was that I had been gagging on random food or on nothing at all, and getting heart burn which I never get. I was also a few days late although that was nothing uncommon. This morning I was quite nauseous, and threw up for the first time. I also developed a rash on my stomach, which may or may not be pregnancy related.

Wishing everybody a happy and healthy 9 months!

Hey everyone. I am 6w5d due December 15 by my calculation. We are so excited but nervous after a miscarriage in October and one in February. My HCG looked great 1881 5w1d and 4739 50 hours later, so doubling perfectly. My progesterone on my last mc was super low, around 3, this time it was 12 at 5w1d and I'm on progesterone suppositories. Doctor is much happier with 12 this time, but I'm still a bit concerned because it's low-normal.

Definitely been feeling preggers with nausea (no vomiting), extremely sore boobs, twinges, and very exhausted. Have our first scan this coming Friday. I'm hoping to hear a heartbeat. Would love some buddies to compare stories and concerns with. Hope all of us are carrying sticky beans!!!

In also due 25th december!! I'm so excited but terrified at the same time! I won't get a scan until roughly 12 weeks so iv got a long wait! I keep taking tests just to be sure though lol.
Good luck everyone ♡ xxx

Hope everyone doing well! I've got killer back pain / sciatica down right leg, in my last pregnancy wasn't this bad til 12 weeks or so, guess carrying round a 25lb toddler isn't helping!!

Oh my good God.. 7 weeks pregnant... I feel like I should be about 14 weeks by now!! The time is ticking by so slowly since I got my BFP!!

I really want to scream it from the rooftops.. Not fair!

Actually been meaning to ask you girls..

*TMI ALERT*
Just yesterday, I had a very stressful day.. at the most stressful point, I started to feel cramping in my uterus. Nothing unbearable, but definitely not avoidable..

I went to the toilet and wiped and had the tiniest bit of light pink discharge.. teeny tiny amount, about the size of the capital O in this font..

I was just wondering if anyone knows whether these two things could have been related to the fact that I have a UTI at the moment or not?

I'm not particularly worried as it was such a light colour and so minuscule but mostly just for my own peace of mind, have any of you had anything like this? :thumbup:

Hi Shauna,
Personally I think if it such a miniscul amount of blood and once off, there is nothing to worry about. I see you posted this on Wednesday, so how have you been feeling since then? *fingers crossed* that all will be fine!

x

hey! it wasn't even blood, just like a light pink tint to discharge. nothing worrying!

i'm good now anyways! will be 8 wks tomorrow please god!

all my clothes feel tight and restricted! think i've a bit of the warm up effect going on here! so hungry all the time but nothing will satisfy me like a lahori chicken from my local indian take out! and no money to buy one today!

i was smoking 20 a day until i found out about my jellybean, since 5 weeks, i cut it down to 1 a day, today is my first day with none so my need for curry is increased due to the emotions..

i love being pregnant :)

Can't believe seeing midwife today!! We have booked a private scan for Friday, incredibly nervous as no nausea today or yesterday and worried there will be nothing there. Am soooo hungry though, I almost sent my husband out for a spring roll at 10pm last night, bless him he would have gone too. But only cos your pregnant, he clarified, else you can go yourself! Had a chicken sandwich 2 hours ago and just had to have another as tummy rumbling. Going on holiday on sat to Portugal with my parents, sister and my LO, and had to dig out my maternity clothes / maxi dresses as nothing normal fits!!

Telling my parents on sat if all well on the scan. God I hope it is else that will be a miserable week away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->