Looking for a 2014 BFP & buddies

wantingagirl

Reaction score
Hi there,

as title ses looking to chat to anyone who Is ttc.

I am ttc my 5th and last baby - I would keep going if hubby would let me! :haha:

Ive been having lots of problems since my daughters birth last June. Ive bled every day since then sometimes light sometimes heavy and sometimes I get a few days off. I had 2 different types of coils which both fell out, I then went on the pill but gave me severe headaches then I had one shot of depo that ended in January. I was on citrolpram for my PND which have not taken for last 3 weeks there seems to be a link with this and bleeding. Ive also cut out all alcohol completely and upped my water intake to see if this helps.

So where are you all at?

Would be lovely to chat and support each other :)

Hey there I am 24 years old and my husband had a vesectomy reversal in August of 2012 and we have been trying to conceive ever since. I have had what i believe to be one miscarriage since we started trying. I had a positive hpt and before i could go to the dr i got my period and it was extremely painful and very heavy. My husband has children already so we are just trying for 1 as it will be my first if God will ever bless me with a baby. I always thought i wanted a girl but after trying for so long i dont care what I have as long as it is healthy!!! Baby dust to you!!

Hello ladies. I'm 23, DH is 27 and we are trying for #2. We just had a miscarriage. I am hoping for a May or June baby!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->