Looking for a buddy - 1st baby and 5 weeks today (23/08/10)

hjh_1987

Proud mum of Charlie!
Reaction score
Hey girlies!
As the titles says...Im looking for a bump buddy.
It will be my first baby (after 2 years trying to concieve). Concieved on first round of clomid...Got a scan on 3rd Sept to find out how many! (I had 3 follicles - 2perfect and one a little behind..so possibly triplets, maybe twins, maybe just one!)
x

Welcome and congrats hjh_1987 :)

OOooo possible triplets! Im so intrigued to find out how many beans are growing :)

I am just having the one :) Due 4th April, but tbh, I think I am behind, but will find out when my 12 week scan date comes through!

Have a good day x

I am due 5/5/11 :) so just a little behind you . :) wanna be buddies?

Thanks xCookieDough. I will keep you all informed! Cant wait now, just wish it was today! x
Congrats fiveoyea. How long had you been TTC before your :bfp:?

HJH we were very fortunate. We haven't beeen trying to prevent it for a few months but we only had to really try for 2 months before the BFP..I still can't believe it. Thought it would take much longer..took my sis 8 months so I was figuring I would be the same.

Good good :)
Glad to see so many babies cooking for everyone on this site :)
How are you ladies feeling?x

I'm under the weather today, chest, throat and ears have been driving me crazy...and no appetite! at all..i could totally go without food...there is nothing appealing. I have a general physician appt at 330pm since my ears were hurting soooo bad and coughing all night..but all in all i feel good...i'm really early along though.

Hey fiveoyea!

Oh no, how are your ears now? I remeber when I had my terrible ear infection it was so painful cannot describe!

I woke up today with no appetite also, I do need to eat something but everything just seems so blah. I had a bowl of cereal yesterday and nearly threw up 1/2 way through it *sorry tmi* and I am a girl who loves her food! So this is all new to me! lol. Can't even let my OH even eat a sandwich infront of me as it makes me want to be sick! xxxx

Hey there!
My name is Ashley i am pregnant with my first and my 1st due date is 4/24/10 so were close in due dates.

Wanna be buddies? I'm open to chatting however way. And would be willing to give you tons of great advice and support :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->