Looking for a buddy CD1 cycle 2

mummapie

Ttc baby #2 after 10 years!
Reaction score
Hey :)
I would really love a buddy for this cycle. I'm 19 and trying for number one :)
Just want someone to compare symptoms with and stuff!

Heya mummapie! I'm also 19 and trying for No1!
This is our 4th cycle and were in the TTW at the moment so fingers crossed :D
When are you due to O? X

hi hun! i would love to be your TTC buddy. this is CD1 for me...i see yours was on the 19th though.

Hey ladies :)
I'm now on cd5 due to ov sunday/monday! Fingers crossed Sam, when is af/bfp due? I'm sure we can still be buddies Kimbre :) when are you due to ov?

Hey ladies! :D
AF is due (I think) around the 1st but hoping I don't see it again for a few months lol
Trying to stay positive but tbh I don't think its our month, last time I caught my boobs went sore pretty much straight away and this time I've had nada :(
Kimbre how long have you been trying for #2? X

@ mummapie. id love to be buddies. we need a lot of support with this! im due to O on the 7th of march, but i O'd on the 8th of feb. so we will see lol. when are you due to O?

@ Sam We have been trying since may 2010, but i was on depo provera(shot) and when i got off of it it took until november to even get an AF. So im thinking ill most likely be getting preg soon=) im hoping anyway!!! I got pregnant with my first after 2 months... grrr. how long have you been trying?

Due to o anytime between Sunday and next saturday I think. Just gonna bd every other day till I get a pos opk, then bd loads haha! I really hope this is all our months!

Hey girls.
just read your comments. Im turning 19 in june. and im on my third cycle of ttc. and currently on CD6!

Sam- have you had any other symptoms at all?

goodluck to all of you :D

We have been trying since October 2010, caught on the 3rd cycle but MC'd beginning of this month but we were ready to start TTC right away!
And no not had any symptoms really, when I caught last time, I only got symptoms the day before AF was due (nausea, dizziness etc) but BBs hurt almost straight away!
I think on next cycle I'm going to try and chart it as last pregnancy I didn't use anythin (such as OPK or BBT) so hopefully will have a better chance next month!
Good luck to you girlies that this month will be your turn :D x

We have been trying since October 2010, caught on the 3rd cycle but MC'd beginning of this month but we were ready to start TTC right away!
And no not had any symptoms really, when I caught last time, I only got symptoms the day before AF was due (nausea, dizziness etc) but BBs hurt almost straight away!
I think on next cycle I'm going to try and chart it as last pregnancy I didn't use anythin (such as OPK or BBT) so hopefully will have a better chance next month!
Good luck to you girlies that this month will be your turn :D x
just some positive help for you: my cousin had a MC recently, they tried again and she's now pregnant. they say that you are most fertile right after youre preg/have a baby/MC. and they were trying for almost a year now.=) good luck!

Heeey :hi:
I'm 20 and ttc my first. OH is 19, and we've been trying since january. on cd 7 at the mo! xxxxxx

How are you ladies getting on? I should be oving atm so bding lots.
Hey belle, how's it going for you? I've been trying to chill lately and stop thinking about it! I think being on here for tww is the best lol

I was right about this month AF came on the 2nd but were ok about it, were in the middle of buyin our first house so were abit stressed out anyway so were taking a laid back approach now :) if it happens brilliant, if not, there's always next cycle
Good Luck girls x

I took an Ovulation test today and i was due to O today and I am!!! soo we are going to try lots today=) fingers crossed.

Oooo exciting! im going to take one the next time i need a wee lol. excited. x

hehehe yay! i was getting all negative results so i was SO excited when i saw the dark lines. and i showed the hubby and he's like "yay baby! thats deff a darker line"... cuz i asked him when it wasn't dark and he's like "um NO babe" hahahaha.

fingers are crossed for you mummapie.

got a negative today but its darker than yesterday (i could barely see anything then) so fingers crossed for a pos tomorrow as the oh is away this weekend! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->