Looking for a buddy - EDD end of June 2010

Bumble-bee

Reaction score
Hi,

I am Bumble-bee, I am 33 and currently living in Northern Ireland. My DH and I found out 3 days ago that I am expecting our first baby together and I was hoping I could find a buddy/buddies so that we could share experiences throughout the pregnancy!

I am due on the 26th June next year, but anybody who is not due on that date will be also more than welcome to join me!

This is going to be so exciting!! :happydance:

xx

hi there bumble -bee :) im 24 and living in Northern Ireland too :)

me and hubby found out last fri that we were expecting and baby is due on 22nd june 2010. im really excited and loving being pregnant. we cant wait to be able to tell our friends and family!

were abouts in northern ireland u from?

Hi Bumble-bee I am due on 24th June 2010 with our second baby, still really nervous even though I have been through it before with our daughter who turned 3 on the 24th June (spooky the due date of baby number 2 is the birthday of my daughter!!!)

Hello!

Thanks for replying girls!

Congo, I live in Belfast but I am originally from Spain (although my husband is from Belfast). You?

I already told my parents and my sister, they are over the moon!! I am not telling anybody else though, I don't wanna jinx it lol. I am so excited!!

I haven't been suffering with any kind of symptoms, my boobs are a wee bit sore on the sides and had strange, really mild cramping up until yesterday, today no symptoms at all. That is not a bad sign, is it?

Bilbo, very nice to meet you! Are you feeling any symptoms so far?

Have you girls been to see the doctor yet? I have an appointment for next Tuesday 27th.. Oh god I m so nervous, not feeling pregnant is really worrying me! :wacko:

Anyway girls, we are now bump buddies! Yay! :happydance::happydance:

Hello!

Thanks for replying girls!

Congo, I live in Belfast but I am originally from Spain (although my husband is from Belfast). You?

I already told my parents and my sister, they are over the moon!! I am not telling anybody else though, I don't wanna jinx it lol. I am so excited!!

I haven't been suffering with any kind of symptoms, my boobs are a wee bit sore on the sides and had strange, really mild cramping up until yesterday, today no symptoms at all. That is not a bad sign, is it?

Bilbo, very nice to meet you! Are you feeling any symptoms so far?

Have you girls been to see the doctor yet? I have an appointment for next Tuesday 27th.. Oh god I m so nervous, not feeling pregnant is really worrying me! :wacko:

Anyway girls, we are now bump buddies! Yay! :happydance::happydance:

yah! bump buddies! lol

yeh i went to the doc on wed there to get it confirmed and
"booked" in so to speak. she said the midwife wud be in touch around week 7 but to enjoy my body until then.

i think im gonna have to tell my boss soon cuz the girls are starting to guess and i want him to know first

im from dungannon, armagh originally.

hope ur keeping well

xx

I haven't had any syptoms yet which is worrying me but fingers crossed baby is growing ok :baby: How are you feeling??

Going to see the doctor on monday 26th so will let you know how that goes :flower:

Hoping to see the midwife maybe next week sometime as I am flying to Lanzarote on 5th November (I will be 7 weeks at that time) and its a 4 1/4 hours flight so really nervous about flying so early on. People seem to have different views on whether it is safe or not.

Hey girls,

Bilbo, I stopped having symptoms today, and Im soo worried!! You don't think it is bad news, do you?? What kind of things should I be looking for if there were any problems?

I am also having my first doctor's appointment next Tuesday 27th so I will have a "crying" moment with her then, I don't want anything to happen to the baby, and not feeling anything makes me sick worried!!

Any advice? OMG I am symptoms mad!!

Congo, what kind of symptoms are you getting? I already told my boss about the news, so that I can take time off for appointments, etc.

Chat to you soon girlies..

xx

Hey Bumble-Bee, I don't think symptoms coming and going are anything to worry about....I guess your body can't be sore 24 hours a day. I totally understanding where you are coming from I am a certainly no expert on this! :wacko:

Maybe you will start feeling symptoms such as tiredness, sickess etc a bit later on in the pregnancy as I guess it is still early days for us :haha:

I would say the symptoms you want to watch out for in bleeding (bright red blood) and very painful cramps but even these signs can turn out to be nothing wrong.

Its such a worry and we have another 8 months to go arghhhh!!!

Hey, I'm due 21st of June.

My symptoms have been coming and going too, when I have them they're pretty mild - nausea, indigestion, peeing more often and sleepiness... They're very on and off and it's been worrying me a little bit, but they always come back, especially the tiredness - spot on 8pm every evening!! :lol: It can be very normal for symptoms to come and go, I'm trying to ignore anything but bad pains and any bleeding - then I WILL start to worry.

xx

Hi girls, im due on the 24th June, not really feeling anything in the symtoms department yet either. I have my first scan on 10th November.

Hi girls,

Thank you so much for your kind words!

I haven't been feeling any symptoms over the weekend, only a few seconds of soreness (but really mild) around the tummy once a day, that is pretty much it. I also felt a little bit tired, but I suppose I felt that way before being pregnant, so I don't consider that as a symptom. I am going to my doctor's appointment tomorrow, so I will ask her then what I am supposed to expect..

Hey Bilbo, good luck today with the appointment!

xx

How are you feeling today Bumble-Bee? Any symptoms??

Had my doc appointment, went fine, blood pressure okay and just told me about what not to eat etc and to drinklots of water and walking around when I fly to Lanzarote next week.

Got midwife appointment monday 16th nov, I will be around 8 1/2 weeks then and waiting on a letter from hospital over the next few weeks for scan date (can't wait to get scan!)

Let me know how your appointment goes tomorrow.

Hi!

This morning I went to my first doctor's appointment, she has advised me to go the open antenatal clinic in 3/4 weeks time at my surgery and the midwife will take it from there. She also took my blood pressure, which was fine, and gave me 2 forms that I have to complete, one is to get referred to the midwife of the hospital where I will give birth, the other one is to get free prescriptions and free dental treatment :happydance:. Bilbo, I am like you, I can't wait to go to the scan appointment!

Today I feel pretty much the same, no symptoms, although I noticed that my boobs are as hard as bricks lol. Also my memory is starting to go big time (last Thursday I went to work without my handbag, and today I thought somebody had eaten my lunch at work, but I then realised that I had left an empty container in the fridge last week. I didn't realise until 10 min after that!). Mad.. :haha:

How is everyone else today? Any updates on your doctor's appointments?

xx

Bumble Bee my DH thinks my boobs are a fit firmer now too but i dont really have any symtpoms yet. Less than 2 weeks until my first scan now :happydance:

Hello!

Where is everybody?? :winkwink:

I had a call from the midwife on Friday! She arranged a home visit for last Saturday, what a nice suprise! She went through different questions, explained about the blood tests I will be having at 12 wks and also mentioned that I will have a scan at 10 wks!! :happydance:

Apart from that, I have been feeling a little bit sick, but nothing too serious (although the feeling is not nice at all). My boobs still feel really hard and keep getting occasional pulling sensations around the tummy area (I suppose that is just the uterus and muscles stretching..).

How is everyone doing today?

xx

Thats great news about your scan :happydance:

I still dont feel much of anything, slightly tender boobs and more tired but that it is.

*waves* hi my EDD is 20th june. im in north yorkshire. mum to 2 girls. willing to be buddies but im online in patches as SarahMelissa will tell you hehe. hope you are all doing well xxxx

Hey,

Glad you got a scan booked Bumble-Bee you must be very excited.

Been in bed all weekend with a cold and still feeling a bit groggy today :growlmad:

Not much to report here, not got any symptoms except for sore boobs :blush:, heading on our hols to Lanzarote on thursday morning so wish us luck with the 4 1/2 flight trying to keep a 3 year old amused:dohh:

Seeing the midwife on monday 16th Nov once I am back my hols so will keep you updated on that :happydance:

Hope you are all doing well and not suffering with too many symptoms.

Hi

I'm due on 25th June and would love some buddies!

I've been feeling very nauseous for the last week and can't eat much of anything. I end up wandering round the supermarket at lunchtimes looking for something I can stomach! Some bb tenderness and my nipples have gotten bigger which is very weird lol!

Had an appointment with my G.P last week but all he did was congratulate me and tell me not to eat goats cheese or go near cat litter! I kind of expected to have to give a urine or blood sample to confirm the pregnancy but apparently not. Got an appointment with the midwife on 24th Nov though so prob get more info there. I just got my scan date yesterday - 12th December and I can't wait! Very jealous of all you girlies from outside the UK who are getting early scans : )

spk soon
x

P.S how do I get one of those strips that keep track of what stage your baby is at???!

thnx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"