Looking for a buddy - EDD end of June 2010

Hello!

Well, I finally got a letter through the post for my first scan, it will be on the 2nd December! At 10 weeks! I must say, I am impressed..

MS kicked in about 2 weeks ago, I feel nauseous everyday and my boobs feel really big and a bit sore.. It is a bit annoying, but I suppose feeling symptoms is a good thing, so I should stop complaining!

Ifeelsick, if you click on my ticker, it will redirect you to the website where I created it, and you will be able to create your own one.

Bilbo, are you back?

How is everyone else doing? Any updates?

xx

thanks bumble-bee - I discovered I was using the wrong type of code :blush:

That's fab news about your scan - not too long to wait!

Hi Bumble-bee,

Really pleased you have got your scan date....yipppeee! I got mine in the post and I am the day after you the 3rd december :thumbup:

I think it is quite good to have some symptoms, certainly makes me feel a bit better in a round about way!!!! lol

Hope you are all well and not suffering to much.

Holiday was great but felt a bit tired and over emotional some of the time!

Hello everyone!

Ifeelsick, well done on getting your ticker!

I am delighted about having the scan so early, especially because my mum is making sure that everyone knows about the pregnancy (although she was given instructions to keep it quiet lol), so the sooner I get the scan done and confirm that everything is fine, the better, so she can tell the whole world if she wants..

Bilbo, welcome back! Did you manage to get a nice tan? Like you said, having nausea and sore boobs (which by the way, kept waking me up last night, as they were pretty sore) is a good thing, and I am happy that I feel sick (in a bizarre way..). To be honest, I haven't been able to enjoy the pregnancy as I would like because of this, but I am hoping that once the first trimester is done and dusted, things will get more exciting.. How funny is it that our scans only have one day difference?

When the time comes, will your hospital tell you the gender of the baby? I know that my hospital won't tell me (which is pretty annoying). The good thing is that I am going home this Christmas and, as I am a member to the equivalent of BUPA over there, I am going to get a scan while I am there through them, so hopefully I will be able to find out then.. :happydance:

Anyway, I am away to do some work, speak to you all soon!

xo

Hi,

How is everyone doing today?

had my midwife booking appointment today, all went fine, lots of forms to fill out and she took some blood as well.

Count down till the scan now :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"