Looking for a buddy! June 1st 2010, UK

L

Lkeecey

Hello,

I'd really like to have a buddy to share experiences and support over the next 9 months through msn or texts! I'm 6 weeks pregnant and due on June 1st 2010.

Hope there's someone out there :D

xx

Hey hun,
I would happily be your buddy, I think I am two days behind you.
How are you feeling?
:hugs:

Hello :)

Im feeling really good :) So pleased things have changed for the better. I'm really pleased to be buddies with you, and thank you so much for your support over the last few weeks :D

Feeling good lately, only symptoms are sore chest, too much saliva and aversion to certain foods. How about you?

Was reading my pregnancy book this morning and apparently MS starts from about now, so dreading that starting :)
xxx

Hi
I'm also due 1st June 2010!! :happydance:
Happy to share experiences and support any others 1st Juner's
I'm new to this site so also waving hello
:)

Hi
I'm also due 1st June 2010!! :happydance:
Happy to share experiences and support any others 1st Juner's
I'm new to this site so also waving hello
:)

Aww congratulations wittylass!! How are you feeling at the moment? xxxxx:happydance:

yeh i'm feeling good thanks. Been a bit sickly from time to time, few gagging moments, but not actually sick :) my main sympton has been heart burn, lack of appetite (doubt that will last...sadly lol), and very sore boobs!
you feeling good?
I just made the usual Sunday lunch and gagged when ate a brussel sprout, which I usually love, bizarre!
Hope you're well and having a good lazy Sunday x

Thanks for your lovely reply hun, sorry - been at a mates this weekend. I am good, feeling queasy alot but haven't been sick yet, so not too bad! How about you?

I'm so glad you are with us in first tri still, amazing news. :hugs:

yeh i'm feeling good thanks. Been a bit sickly from time to time, few gagging moments, but not actually sick :) my main sympton has been heart burn, lack of appetite (doubt that will last...sadly lol), and very sore boobs!
you feeling good?
I just made the usual Sunday lunch and gagged when ate a brussel sprout, which I usually love, bizarre!
Hope you're well and having a good lazy Sunday x

I'm the same, MS started without me really realising. Sick feelings but not actually sick. Haha! gagging with brussel sprouts is NORMAL for me :D Hope you had a good sunday too :D xxx

Thanks for your lovely reply hun, sorry - been at a mates this weekend. I am good, feeling queasy alot but haven't been sick yet, so not too bad! How about you?

I'm so glad you are with us in first tri still, amazing news. :hugs:

No worries :) Did you have a good weekend?

I'm feeling exactly the same. I think I'd rather this than actually being sick tho! Couldn't eat my lovely healthy dinner, but I demolished some pancakes, lemon and sugar.

Thanks. I'm so so excited and soo pleased. Doctors told me to proceed as normal, so I've got to phone for my first proper midwife's appointment tomorrow, booking appointment is it called? I'm excited for that. Have you had yours already? x

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->