looking for a buddy to chat too

manchestergal

Reaction score
looking for a buddy who i can chat too
im 34 and ttc for 6 months not knowing if it will ever happen as hubby had mumps at 21 and we have decided not to find out just yet and try and just see what happens easier said then done!!!!
:blush:

Hi Manchestergarl! I'm 35 and just started TTC with dear hubby. He's older than me, so we might be more aggressive in finding out if there are any issues. Are you and hubby just waiting to see what happens? Are you charting BBTs?

Hi girls, I'm 38 and ttc #1 we have been playing the see what happens. But with ttc I got the baby brain and have been temping and doing opks. I have promised myself a month off and just :sex: when it pleases us :laugh2:

Hi esmeralda74! So nice to hear of others with similar stories! I started charting temps a few weeks ago, and next cycle will start with OPKs since it's been difficult to tell O just by my temps (they're all over the place and my cycles are varied since going off BCP).

I hope your month off is relaxing and enjoyable! Sending you best wishes!

looking for a buddy who i can chat too
im 34 and ttc for 6 months not knowing if it will ever happen as hubby had mumps at 21 and we have decided not to find out just yet and try and just see what happens easier said then done!!!!
:blush:

Hi Manchestergal I wondered where you went. How are you ??

Hello Ladies 37 TTC been a long yr 1/2 here!!

hey gals

just bought my first lot of ovulation strips to try so wish me luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"