Looking for a buddy TTC # 1

BigPlans2010

Married with 2 furkids
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking for a TTC buddy (or more than one!).

I'm 23 and hubby is 28. We are TTC our first. We are trying to sell our place and buy a house. We have two dogs and three nieces.

I'm on CD 8 of 28 and have been off the pill for over 3 months after 8 years. I went on it originally to help with the pain I was getting. After 8 years, I remember now why I went on! Hoping I won't have to put up with it much longer!

Hey there! I am 21 and ttc #1. Have been trying for a while now and am finding it a little frustrating. Am hoping this month will be it ...!

Hey there! I am 21 and ttc #1. Have been trying for a while now and am finding it a little frustrating. Am hoping this month will be it ...!

Good luck! What CD are you on? I'm hoping this will be our month too.

CD24 ... I hate waiting! Good luck to you!

I'll be your ttc buddy

I'll be your buddy too if you want. I should've gotten AF on wednesday and still nothing.I'm 22 and I was on BC since I was 16 but I stopped early last month or so.Good luck in getting your :bfp:

I'll be your ttc buddy

I'll be your buddy too if you want. I should've gotten AF on wednesday and still nothing.I'm 22 and I was on BC since I was 16 but I stopped early last month or so.Good luck in getting your :bfp:

Thanks!!

Shey, how long have you been TTC?

Daria - we've been on the pill for a similar length of time then. Any sign of AF?

Hey,

New to the forum. Hope you are all well. I'm 29 a mum and nurse. Have 2 boys 3 and 5. We have just decided to try for no 3 :flower: So this is our first official month trying lol. My husband thinks it's great. Same as your men he doesn't bother with the testin and dates and ovulation just let me know when you need me lol.

No rush for that positive result just goin to try and take it easy :)

Hope you all get that result :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->