Looking for a buddy who hasnt got a clue what kind of cycle they have.

V

Vickik

:hi: Hi, me and hubby are ttc for baby number 3. I came off the pill around 3 weeks ago. I have Polycystic ovaries so have very irregular periods. I am trying to see where I am upto in my cycle but frankly I havent got a clue.:cry:

I had to have medication for baby number 2.

I am looking for someone who is going through the same kind of thing. It's really getting me down not knowing where I am up to :hissy:

Thanks

:flower:

hiya honey. I have PCOS too and am awaiting my referral to FS. Just doing cd1 and cd21 and 28 bloods before my referral. I was diagnosed with PCOS three years ago but told to just ignore it til I wanted children. Now I do and nothing is happening.

What did you take to have your first 2 - clomid?

I'm chele by the way, 29 and from Sheffield

Hi Chele,

To be honest my first (Hayden) wasnt planned we just kind of never had unprotected sex. With my 2nd I was refered quiet quickly and given some metformin, this helped me to loose weight and regulate my hormones and I fell pregnant about 4 months after taking that. I think I am quiet lucky cause I never went down the clomid route, it took about 1 year for number 2 (georgina). I thought that was ages but when I read other peoples posts I feel quite blessed.:baby:

I almost feel selfish for posting on here when others are only on baby number one and having trouble. :blush:

How long have you been trying for??

I am 28 in Manchester xx :hugs:

Hi Chele,

To be honest my first (Hayden) wasnt planned we just kind of never had unprotected sex. With my 2nd I was refered quiet quickly and given some metformin, this helped me to loose weight and regulate my hormones and I fell pregnant about 4 months after taking that. I think I am quiet lucky cause I never went down the clomid route, it took about 1 year for number 2 (georgina). I thought that was ages but when I read other peoples posts I feel quite blessed.:baby:

I almost feel selfish for posting on here when others are only on baby number one and having trouble. :blush:

How long have you been trying for??

I am 28 in Manchester xx :hugs:

D'oh I meant we never had protected sex :blush:

i used to live in Salford when I was at uni!

Been trying since October 2008 so not that long, but my last cycle was mega long - 113 days so if they are all going to be like this I'll only get 3 shots a year!

Don't feel guilty! Every person on here is dealing with their own personal issues, and we're all here to offer support and as much guidance as possible.

I'm hoping to get some metformin and then clomid. I know my dr won't prescribe clomid and I have to get that from an FS, but am going to ask her on Tuesday if she can give me metformin. I must write down my questions to ask her as I get all flustered!

Thanks Chele,

I am still starting out with my cycle.

I bought some HPT's the other day about 30 off ebay and I do one every morning just in case!!!

I must by some of the ovulating ones I think!!

Its just annoying not knowing what my cycle is like.

I am going to doctors this month am going to ask her to refer me to CRM as soon as poss or at least give me the metformin to be getting on with.

I dont fancy clomid. It has a lot of side effects doesnt it??

xx

i think it does but it affects different people in different ways. I'm planning on trying most things!!!

I would def recommend opks and charting your bbt. I have been charting since January and it's made my cycles a lot clearer for me to understand my body. I buy opks 50 at a time from Home health on amazon.co.uk and they're only about £8
def don't get them from boots as yes they're good but its like 15 quid for 7 or something.

Thanks Chele,

I will check out OPKs.

Keep me posted on what happens.

Good luck xxx

thanks honey you too
tried adding you as a friend but presume you need a certain amount of posts

let me know what happens x

hi vickik, you might wanna have a look through the cd80 +team, or the long irregular cycles, there are loads of people on there who are in the same boat.. me being one of them. lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->