looking for a buddy :)

Coopers_mummy

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Hi. I have 2 gorgeous children. A 4 year old boy and an 8 month old girl. We decided to NTNP about 4-5 months ago after I had to come off the pill. It took me 3 years to fall pregnant with my daughter. We know we want another so ready to welcome them when they are ready (well my partner is. Im really broody) I have PCOS and havent had a period since my daughter which is really getting to me now as they can figure out whats stopping them :( I am going to try lose weight as I think this may be alot to do with it. I am now a size 16 pushing an 18 and was a size 12-14 before. Would just like someone I can chat with as my partner doesnt really understand and thinks im being silly worrying about it

Hi, Coopers_mummy. I'm NTNP#1. My partner is the relaxed one as well. We've been trying for a year. I took two injections of depo provera in 2010 and just got my AF to semi normal after using a supplement called Vitex. I even began thinking I was not fertile and started fertility supplements called FertilityBlend. It was amazing. No side effects. Plus I even felt a little more energetic. Now I'm trying to put myself in the mindset to not try and not prevent. I'm now 10 days late and nothing but BFN. I know we share two completely different scenarios, but I'll gladly be your NTNP Buddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->