looking for a bump buddy - due March 22nd

eulmh82

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm due March 22nd and looking for a bump buddy to go through the highs and the lows with :) It's really hard keeping it a secret until 12 wks and now knowing if things are normal or not :)

Hey there, im due 16th March, but have my dating scan this coming wednesday so I guess that may change yet. This is my first baby and having a buddy or 2 who is arround the same time as me would be great as I dont realy have anyone who I can talk to

Hi,
Yes I have my dating scan next Mon so could change. I worked it out to be March 20th - the midwife said March 22nd and the pack she gave me said March 21st - long as I know roughly :D plus the chances of it arriving on the right day are slim anyway :) It's my first too. How have you been coping with the m/s etc?

Hi there, is it today your scan? good luck with that, hope all goes well, I was absolutly bricking it when I went for mine, but it was so worth it, I could see "little wot" wriggaling around, amazing. Think what scared me is that the week before we had to go for an emergancy scan as I was bleeding, but all seems well.

My moods have calmed down but I still have my moments, even went through a stage ware I thought I hated my OH, that was horrible, guess what? turns out I dont lol and it was just one mega mood.

Think i must have every symptom going, even got so constipated I felt I was going to bust, but everything seems to be calming down now thank god. How have you been?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->