Looking for a Clomid-taking TTC buddy!

sarlar

LTTC #1 with PCOS & MFI
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I am 26 and ttc for 13 months. On my first cycle of clomid 50 mg days 5-9 and am on cd 16. looking for a buddy with similar situation!! :thumbup:

Hi there. I am 31 and on my second cycle of clomid days 5-9. We are quickly approaching the 12 month mark. Would love to chat with you. :)

hey lucie! how was your first cycle of clomid? any side effects? any symptoms throughout the month?
ill tell you a bit more about myself. Like i said ttc for the last thirteen months. i have had all the testing-hsg, labs galore, sa for the dh- and everything is normal except for that i dont ovulate and they dont know why. i definately feel like i ovulated this month on the 50 mg by the way i feel!! the only side effect i got from the clomid was a few hot flashes and some mild cramps. got a positive opk last sunday so i anticipate i ovulated monday. also monday night i had awful cramps and pain in my left and right side. since o i have had lots of symptoms. the 2ww is vicious- i dont know what is from clomid and what could be pregnancy since this is my first cycle ovulating in probably nine years!! basically i have had cramps since o that have moved down into my pelvic area on and off and of varying intensity. have had bad bloating, headaches, back pain/hip pain/joint pain (feel like i got hit by a truck!), cm was ewcm during o and a little after, had thick yellow like cm, to milky cm, intermittent nausea. like i said hard to say since my better never ovulates- thinking it could be all the hormones!

To be honest, my first cycle of clomid sucked. I had massive headaches the days I took the pills. But, I gave up caffeine and had a sinus infection the same week. So I'm not sure what exactly the headaches were from. I had lots of pains around O time. I had blood work done and my progesterone was a 6.3 (the previous month without clomid it was .8), and the dr said that was proof I ovulated. I was really sick around O, so I didn't do OPKs though. I had lots of hot flashes. After O I had tons of symptoms. It's like you said, you don't know what is an actual symptom, or what is from the clomid. Although it resulted in a BFN, I was very pleased with my first cycle of clomid. Since coming off the pill in August my cycles have been between 30-46 days, with most being in the 40 day range. My first cycle of clomid was 33 days, so a vast improvement.

I haven't had any tests done on me yet, other than an internal ultrasound. My hubby went for a SA the last week of May and we are still waiting for the results. The plan is for me to do clomid this month and then next. If no luck then, I have to go back to the Dr., and honestly, I'm not sure what the next step would be.

I see that you're in Colorado. My cousin and his family live in Avondale.

Well I seem to have written a novel....sorry about that!

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

hope you are also having a great weekend! what day did you o before? you must be getting close!! i live in pueblo!

afm, cramps have disappeared. still have ha, tired, aches, sore nips, but cm has also disappeared so i am thinking that is a bad sign.... ah well i do labs tomorrow so at least i can see how good of ovulation i had!! cant wait!

Last cycle I believe I O'd on CD 18. So we're getting there. I think I will start OPKs tomorrow, and we will start BDing every day or every other. I had some cramps today, so I hope they are a sign that O is approaching. As for the cm, I never really had a lot before, so last month I started taking Evening Primrose Oil and I really noticed a difference! I also took Robitussin the few days before O. And of course, tried to drink a ton of water. That isn't too easy for me, as I'm a second grade teacher and drinking lots of water leads to many bathroom breaks. I can't exactly leave 18 7 year olds alone in a room! :)

I will keep my fingers crossed for your labs tomorrow!

thanks!! yeah i took tussin 3xday until i o'd along with grapefruit juice and water!

So how did your blood work go? Do you know your results yet?

i ended up gettting called into work to work 7am-730 pm!! unfortunatley i am gonna have to get them first thing in the morning. hopefully they will still be accurate!! ill keep you posted:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->