Looking for a cycle buddy, CD1 03/06/2009

meeley

Reaction score
Was wondering if there is anyone out there that has the same, or similar cycle to me that would like to share their experiences, I am only in my 2nd month of ttc and am very new to all this so someone going thru similar would be great???

I'm in my 2nd month of trying too. I'm currently in day 2 of my TTW. I don't have the same cycle (I'm 24 days) but I'd be happy to chat.

Awesome, nice to meet u Nel. B! Are u trying for your first? It all seems very daunting, I thought it was going to be easy but how wrong i was!

Yes, this will be our first. I have been asking DH for over 2yrs now to start a family and he finally agreed a month or so back. So very excited. But there is so much to take into account and lots to learn about our bodies to make it work. I was so sure in my first month all would be fine and I'd get that :bfp: but when it turned out to be a :bfn: I was devestated. I was a bit of a poas addict, but this time am really resisting the urge to avoid dissappointment of the :bfn:

Is this your first also?

Yes nel.b this will be our first, very very excited but i too thought it would be easy to conceive but it turns out there is a lot more to it than meets the eye???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->