looking for a cycle/ttc buddy!

AdriansMama

Mama to 3 gorgeous boys!
Reaction score
hello i am currently ttc #2. i have a 27 day cycle every month. AF is due september 30th. i was supposed to have ovulated the 16th. DH and i have been ttc since i stopped my depo june 7th 2011, the past 4 months we have been putting it into overdrive. i looking for someone else to share this journey with!! if our days match up (or are very close) please message me :)

Hi I'm also TTC number 2.

This is our first month. I'm currently on cd19. AF due around 4th oct (based on my last cycle of 29days) so I am not too far behind you.

How old is you little boy?

hello!! thanks for the reply :) our DS is just over 3 and a half. we have been ttc ntnp for 12 months after i stopped my depo shot. we have spent the last 4 months actually ttc :) it been a long road LOL but im hoping one of these months will be our month! right now im on CD 23 and im pretty sure im out this month ...at least im only 5 days till my fresh start!!! good luck to you :)

Hi :) we're TTC #1 this is our first month of trying to conceive, also have a 27 day cycle and currently on day 11 :) hope you get your BFP soon hun

:3

thank you, hope you one of the lucky ducks that gets their BFP the first time trying!!! im 10 dpo today and i think i have a UTI as of this morning :( ...thinking im out this month but you never know until AF comes knocking LOL good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->