Looking for a friend :)

hailey1211

Reaction score
Hi everyone :) so I'm 17 and expecting my first baby in December! December 17th to be exact which is also his or her daddy's bday! I had to come to terms with the pregnancy at first, I was really panicked, but I am getting so excited about this baby and I can't wait to experience these next few months and to meet my baby!
I am looking for a girl who is close in age that I can talk to about all this :) I really love being pregnant, usually haha, and I'd love someone who understands! I also have some concerns/questions I'd love total through with someone. Hope to hear from someone soon!

Hi hon :flower: welcome to BnB!

I'm Skye, I'm turning 16 in July and 26 weeks pregnant with a little girl :pink: PM if you would like.

hi, thanks for the welcome! Your picture is really beautiful by the way haha. I'm hoping for a girl! I love the name Charlotte, Im getting excited about names haha

Hey girl!! Congrats on the winter baby!! I'm Skye also! Lol I'm 17 and due September 28 with a little boy! I'd love to talk!! Message me anytime or facebook if you've got one. Skye Shelton Sullivan :) I'm always wanting more teen mommies to talk to!! Welcome to bnb!!!

Hi :flower: Im Shamera, 21 ( not a teen but I relate to the girls more here; theyre awesome:thumbup: )
Congrats on your pregnancy :)
You can add me on facebook if you like ( its in my signature) our send me a private message if you ever wanna chat! Welcome to BnB

PS. Im due Dec 13th !! :happydance: Thats cool your due on the same day of FOB birthday . I was born the day after my dad ( he was born dec 19th & me came on the 20th :) )

Welcome and congrats :flow:

I'm Chrissy and I'll be 17 in September. I am 36 weeks pregnant as of a couple minutes ago hehe. I'm due July 4th with my little boy, Jace. This is also my first pregnancy. I'd love to talk and offer any advice I may have! I love talking to teen mommies/mommies-to-be . PM or message me if you would like to add me on facebook :hugs:

hi im brandy:) im 17 turn 18 in july and im 29 weeks pregnant:)

Hi, I'm Katey, I'm not pregnant anymore, but I just wanted to congratulate you on your pregnancy!
I'm 19, and have a 1 month old daughter Cadence.
Hope you're feeling okay! :flower:

Hi, I'm Sophie and I'm 18 and on my second pregnancy ( I have 1 Angel). Congrats on your pregnancy, I'm due december 27 but hopefully that will change at my 12 week scan on wednesday. PM me anytime! X

Hi, I'm Scarlett - 18 and due December 8th :D Congratulations!xx

Hello lovely! Welcome to BnB and congratulations on your pregnancy!
I'm sarah, im 18 + im 19+3 weeks pregnant with fraternal boy/girl twins.
I'm glad you and FOB are both happy about everything :flower:

Hello and welcome!!
im Holli im 15 and 12 weeks pregnant with our first im due on dec. 19th:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->